are you sure?

“brent?” tawag ni anikka kay brent, ngumiti si brent sakanya.

“kanina pa kita hinahanap.” malumanay sa sabi ni anikka, also grabbing the towel and she started helping brent with his wet hair,

“kuya renzo wants to talk to you love.” sabi ni anikka, brent sighed.

“bakit sad ang baby ko?” anikka asked again trying to cheer brent up. Umiling lamang si brent.

“no, seriously brent, let's talk about this.” anikka placed her hand on brent's cheek para tumingin sakanya si brent.

“anikka, tama na.” sabi ni brent, nanlumo si anikka.

“tama na ang alin brent?” anikka asked to get some clarity.

“tigil na muna tayo niks.” para bang sinaksak si anikka, but she still smiled and tried to look at brent's eyes.

"are you sure?" anikka asked, pero patuloy pa rin ang pagpunas niya sa pawis ni brent. Brent looking at his shoes, and he was playing with the hem of his jersey.

"I know how heartbroken you are, pero first playing year mo palang naman, you have more to go, this lose as a motivation to do better next time." anikka said, kissing Brent's cheeks.

"I'll still cheer for you kahit hindi na tayo." Anikka gently said, placing brent's extra shirt on his lap, a bottle of water and some chocolates.

Tumalikod si anikka and she started to walk away.

1....

2....

3....

Anikka counted, her eyes closed and she hoped that brent would chase after her.

"Baby" brent said, hugging anikka from behind.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean any of it, I love you, and I don't want to stop." brent whispered, crying, pinunasan ni anikka ang luha ni brent.

"Ligo na" anikka said, pero hinigpitan lang ni brent ang yakap niya.

"I love you anikka."

"I love you, maligo na, kakausapin ka pa ni kuya renzo"