8

"Happy Birthday Anikka." brent said and anikka smiled, inabot na ni brent ang bouquet kay anikka.

"Thank you Brent!" Anikka said, smiling and looking up at brent, she can't believe na brent went out of his way to surprise her on her birthday.

"Anything, basta para sayo mahal ko." Brent said winking, namula si anikka, she just hoped na hindi napansin ni brent iyon.

"Brent" anikka whispered, ngumiti si brent, proud of himself, after his game, he drove straight into anikka's house to set up for her birthday surprise, the fairy lights he set up to light up the garden of anikka's lola. He bought foods and a projector where he would play a video, he commissioned someone to make a video for anikka, their travels.

"I love you anikka." Brent said, holding anikka's hand. Ngumiti si anikka, but she was hesitant, brent was a fuck boy, everyone knows that, maraming kaibigan si anikka na sinaktan ni brent, and a lot of people hates anikka because brent is taking her seriously.

"I'm scared brent." Anikka said, it was no surprise that she fell for brent, brent wakes up early to fetch her, brent makes time for anikka, brent even offered anikka his social media accounts.

"Of?" Brent asked, anikka's gaze was on the wall where videos of them were playing.

"Of you hurting me brent, ayoko na matulad tayo kela mama." anikka admitted. Brent sighed but the smile on his face never faded.

"Anikka, I promised your dad na I would never hurt you, I love you so much anikka, ayokong multuhin ako ni tito. I promised him na magiging paraiso ka, and I promised myself na hinding hindi kita sasaktan on purpose. Take as much time as you need anikka, kontento ako na mutual yung feelings natin, sayo lang ako anikka." brent said, anikka nodded and hugged brent.

"Whatchu thinkin' of?" Brent asked, lumingon si anikka to smile at brent, but it wasn't a happy smile. May luha sa mga mata ni anikka as she turned his gaze from brent to the view outside the window.

Kumalma na ang ulan, pero ang puso ni anikka hindi pa.

"Brent, are we sure about this?" Anikka asked, brent was awake now and he saw anikka in his shirt, he smiled.

"About?" Brent asked putting his hand on anikka's shoulder, nakatingin lang si anikka sa labas while she sips her coffee.

"Are we sure that we want this? That we want to try again?" Anikka asked, brent was worried, panaginip lang ba ang lahat?

"Do you not want this anikka?" Brent asked, hinawakan ni anikka ang kamay ni brent and she pressed it against her cheek.

"I want this so much. But i'm scared brent." Anikka said, letting her tears falls, yumuko si brent to hug anikka, his head on top of her shoulders.

"Take all the time you need anikka. I'm willing to wait." Brent whispered, kissing anikka's cheeks, anikka nodded and closed her eyes.

"Ligo na ako, may work na ako and may training ka pa." Anikka said, standing up and walking to the closet to get some of her old clothes.

"Sexy mo." Brent said, anikka rolled her eyes, brent always says that kapag suot niya tshirt ni brent, kahit mukha na siyang basura.

"stay baby." Brent said, pulling anikka's hand, anikka fell on top of brent, brent smiled and kissed anikka.

"you have training baby." Sabi ni anikka, brent smiled, anikka called him baby,

"Absent." Sabi ni brent, anikka rolled her eyes again, Brent's hand were on her butt.

"Bawal, malapit na start ng season." Anikka said, her work doesn't require her naman to be at the office, she just needs to be in front of a laptop.

"baka kasi wala ka na pag uwi ko." Brent said, pouting his lips. Ngumiti si anikka, nagpapababy nanaman si brent, it was brent's way of saying "sama ka sa training"

"ligo na brent, alis na tayo." anikka said, standing up and looking for some clothes.

"Tayo?" Brent asked, getting his towel, anikka nodded and raised her eyebrow,

"Ayaw mo?" She asked, umiling si brent, and ran to hug her.

"I miss coming home to you anikka." Brent said, anikka smiled widely and hugged brent back. Brent kissed her forehead and whispered,

"But coming home with you is the best feeling."