hospital

"Anikka." ricci called, snapping anikka out of her own world.

"Ano na?" anikka asked, noticing na kakabalik palang ni betina mula sa cr and brent was still inside the room.

"wala pa, wait lang." sabi ni ricci, anikka decided but stood up.

"Magkakape lang ako." anikka said, tumango si ricci, letting anikka pass by papuntang elevator.

"ingat." Betina said with a smile, tumango lang si anikka, not having the energy to converse with anyone.

Anikka bit her lip, a cup of coffee in her hand as she pressed the floor where the nursery is. Nasaktohan ni anikka na bukas ito and she can see the babies.

"I knew i'd find you here." hindi nilingon ni anikka, but she knew it wasn't brent.

"Feeling ko kasi, nanakawan ako." anikka told ricci, her hand touching the glass.

"Brent wanted two children, boy daw muna para maprotect yung girl." anikka smiled to herself as she remembered their old conversation.

"tara na sa taas, pinapahanap ka na nila sa akin." ricci said, his hand on anikka's lower back. Anikka nodded, her heart beating fast because of the nervousness.

"tingin mo sayo?" anikka asked ricci whose eyes were focused on the door, nagkibit balikat si ricci.

"I'd be happy if it was fine, magkaa-anak naman ako, yun nga lang, ang pangarap ko ikaw nanay." Ricci joked, anikka smiled.

"hindi ko naman kayang magbuntis, paano ako magiging nanay?"

"hindi naman kailangan na galing sayo para masabing anak mo, basta mahal mo yung bata, nanay ka na." ricci said, smiling, anikka nodded.

"okay, I'm calm na." anikka said, ricci smiled and anikka's heart dropped when she saw that brent was kissing the bump. Dali daling isinara ni ricci ang elevator at yinakap si anikka,

"parang gusto ko ng sandwich eh, san ba meron?" Ricci said, pero umiling si anikka, she opened the door and walked out.

"Wala pa daw result?" she asked, umiling si brent and betina lowered her shirt.

"Complete na po ba kayo?" The doctor asked them, hinigpitan ni anikka amg hawak niya sa kamay ni ricci and she knows na brent was looking at their hands but she didn't care.

"The baby matched with Mr. Rivero." The doctor said, and anikka sighed, she was happy that it wasn't Brent's, but brent looks like he's sad.

"sure na po ba yun?" brent asked, the doctor nodded and gave them the paper.

"99.9 percent sa akin." ricci said, reading from the paper, nagtama na ang mata ni brent at anikka.

"Goodluck with the pregnancy bets, una na ako, my headache is getting worse." anikka said, ricci nodded and tried to smile.

"Anikka wait," brent said, running after anikka.

"Pagod ako brent." anikka whispered,

"saan?" tanong ni brent, nagkibit balikat si anikka.

"hindi ko na alam."