Date?

"I'll be back to pick you up at 5pm" he said, walking away from the door as I closed it.

He had told me to be dressed to impress, I don't know what that means, but I'll try my best. I went upstairs, that only left me about an hour to get ready.

I did my hair, makeup and chose an outfit just in time. I tried texting my parents one more time but still no one replied, I was starting to get anxious.

I went downstairs, 4:57 the clock read. I paced around the kitchen nervously until there was a knock at the door.
"Hi y/n" Jimin said as I opened the door, he was wearing a black jacket and trousers with a white shirt underneath.
"You look beautiful" he told me taking my hand. I blushed slightly.

He pulled me out of the house and I locked the door behind us.
"Get in" he said, standing in front of a car.
"You can drive?" I said incredulously.
"Yep" he winked opening the passenger door.

I got in and he drove us to a bowling place.
"You made me dress up for bowling?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Not just Bowling" he said smirking.

We got into the building and he had booked a VIP area for us. I took his hand in mine as we walked and I could see him smiling out of the corner of my eye.

After two games, which I won, we went to a really fancy restaurant.
"Jimin, I don't have the money for this" I told him, standing outside.
"It's alright, I'm paying" he said smiling.
"But then I'll owe you" I groaned.
"So what?" He teased.
"Fine" I sighed.

We walked in and got seated in the corner. Jimin pulled out my chair for me and I thanked him, then he sat opposite me. I kept looking around and people seemed to be looking at me. Jimin didn't notice, so I didn't say anything.

"Are you ready to order?" Our waitress asked, she was slightly turned away from me and focusing mainly on Jimin. After he had given her our orders, I still didn't bring it up. I'm probably just being paranoid.

When someone passed, they stared disgustedly at me while walking past. I held up my menu, blocking them from view.
"Y/n?" Jimin asked. I calmly put it back down, smiling at him, and went back to ignoring them.

We got our food and by now I was sick and tired of people staring. When I finished my meal I tried to hurry Jimin up so we could leave. Just before we got up, a man walked past, grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear,
"You shouldn't be allowed here".

I felt tears in my eyes and Jimin looked confused.
"Excuse me" he said to the man, getting his attention. All of a sudden Jimin hit the man hard in his jaw.