Namjin part 2

First we bumped into Jimin, who was already trying to sneak into the kitchen.
"Where do you think you're going?" Jin asked.
"I wanted to see what you were up to, check you were treating y/n right" he said, looking at the cookies in my hand.

"Want one?" I asked.
"Yes please" he replied before grabbing two and running away.
"She said one!" RM shouted after him.
"Take this" I said handing him the cookies and chasing after Jimin.

I knew he had locked himself in the bathroom so I ran there fast. I knocked on the door,
"Jimin" I said.
"Yes?" He asked, and I could hear that he was eating.
"Can I come in?" I asked him nicely.

"Why" He replied suspiciously.
"I stole a cookie and they might find me" I lied, knocking hurriedly on the door again. He opened it and I came in.

He saw I didn't have a cookie and his eyes went wide as I tackled him to the ground. I took a cookie from his hand and smiled at my victory.
"Please y/n, let me keep it" he begged with puppy eyes.
"Ok, just this once" I said, handing it back and getting up off the floor.

He speedily ate it before following me out the bathroom.
"I have to go spread more joy with cookies" I said before going back to the kitchen.

Jin and RM were exactly where I left them, I saw RM holding the cookies away from Jin who was trying to get one. When they saw me, they immediately stopped and RM handed me the plate.
"Come on" I said.

Since I wasn't allowed in Taekook's room yet, I had to wait outside. To make sure they only had one each, I sent RM in there with only two cookies.

When RM apparently 'convinced' Jin not to take one for himself, they came out. When we got to Sope's room I told them they had to do this one too. I gave the rest of the cookies to RM and they headed inside.

As soon as they entered they rushed back out again,
"Don't go in there" RM warned.
"They can come get theirs later" Jin said, eating a cookie off the plate.
"We do have plenty" I said, claiming the other cookie for myself and grinning. RM took the plate from me and had one himself.

"Our turn" I heard Jungkook say before I was yet again pulled away. I was taken into a pitch black room
"Welcome" Tae said evilly, before turning on the light.