The end

"Sit with us at lunch today, please" Jimin begged. I gave him a look, asking why. We were in the middle of Biology, it's been a month since the camping trip and we all swore never to go back again.
"We love it when you do" he said, taking a test tube from me.

It was for an experiment we had to do, testing acids and alkalis. I sighed and thought about what Jimin had asked, then I remembered how happy it had made him last time.
"Alright" I said, and he grinned like an idiot.

He hugged me and I told him we needed to finish the experiment first, laughing.

When lunch came he practically dragged me to the roof, although I would have come anyway.
"Y/n!" Jungkook cheered and they all smiled at me. I sat with them and started eating.

They had some weird conversations:
Can ducks fly. Do leopards know that they run fast. What to eat when you're sick and, most importantly, the importance of curtains.

"Y/n, can I talk to you in private" Jimin asked me after we had all finished eating.
"Yeah" I said and followed him away from the others making them go "ooh la la".

"Y/n, we have been best friends for a while and we have never officially announced this so: y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me, taking my hands in his.

I didn't hesitate before I said "yes". He smiled, making his eyes disappear. I hugged him and then we kissed, he is adorable.

We went back to the others, seemingly some of them had things to share too.
"We'll go first" Jimin said, still smiling. He looked at me,
"We are together" I announced, waiting for their reactions.

"Finally" Suga muttered, making us all laugh. It felt good to say that I finally had a boyfriend.
"Now we need to say something" J-hope said, looking at Suga.

"We are dating too" he said, looking at everyone nervously. We cheered for them and they hugged in relief.

Things seem to have turned out great, my parents have finally been arrested, I have 6 new best friends and a boyfriend. What more could I want?