Sope part 1

I arrived at his house and Jimin pulled me into the living room.
"I have paired all of BTS up and each pair has something to do with you so you can get to know each other" he smiled, proud of himself.
"Suga and J-hope are first, they dibsed my room, off you go" he said, ushering me upstairs.

I went into his room and the door shut behind me,
"Doesn't that lock?" I asked.
"Yeah, but we have the key" J-hope responded, sitting on the floor next to Suga.
"So y/n, welcome to our game" he winked.

"Game?" I asked, sitting down too.
"Yes, we are going to compete with each other" he replied.

"I'll go first" he added.
"Who can jump on the bed for the longest" he dared us. Immediately we ran for the bed and started jumping.

"Anyone tired yet?" J-hope asked between bounces.
"Nope" I responded confidently. After a while it looked as though Suga was getting tired and that meant I would be closer to the win.

I saw their eyes meet and I could tell they were communicating. I moved slightly away but I was too late, Suga fell and when he did he purposefully dragged me down with him.
"You can't cheat!" I exclaimed.
"It was an accident" Suga said unconvincingly.

"Ok, you wanna play it that way. That's how we'll play" I warned them, but they didn't look scared, in fact they looked more sure of themselves.
"Next challenge: who can kiss the most members and run away without getting hit" I said evilly. They stared at me,
"Challenge accepted" J-hope said and Suga hit him for it, clearly not wanting to do this.

Jimin would be first i decided, he seemed the easiest target.
"J-hope, me and then Suga" I told them.

I watched J-hope go up to Jimin and tap him on the shoulder. As Jimin turned around J-hope suddenly kissed him and then ran away fast. Me and Suga were laughing the whole time.

"Hey Jimin" I said smiling as I went up to him. He raised an eyebrow at me, still confused from J-hope.
"This is just a game" I told him sweetly before kissing him passionately. He returned my kiss and we kept kissing until J-hope interrupted us.
"We haven't got much time so hurry this up" he said.

I pulled away and went back to our hiding space, smirking at a confused Jimin. Suga took this opportunity to run over to Jimin and quickly kissed him before racing back over to us.

"Who's next?" I asked.
"Jungkook" J-hope winked.