Mothers.

Daniel's POV

It's been days since Jay woke back up. The nurse told me that a heart attack had ocurred when he might've seen (Y/N). I guess it was my fault for even showing them to him. But he would've personally stuff me in his sound-proof room if I didn't...

Waiting in the hospital room, deep in thought, an epiphany came to mind right at that moment. I quickly got up and went in front of (Y/N)'s bed. They looked less pale and bruised since the last time I saw them which was when Jay was passed out. I felt happiness, but it immediantly wore off, thinking that it was my fault to cause such suffering to Jay. I went to their bedside, and sat next to them. I let out a small plea to any god or spirit out there that could help them heal for Jay and their sake. I quickly ran out of the hospital and went to the grocery store to fetch a few things. As I put the things in my car, I saw missing signs of an old man that looked tired and worn. Looks like he was missing since months ago. I hope they find him soon.

When I got back into the hospital room, I saw 2 women, one that was older with grey and white hair and the other, that looked fairly younger than the other, looking at Jay, talking to each other. I went and hid behind the frame of the door, to see who these strangers were.

"He is fairly handsome, good jawline, excellent, rough hands." The woman that was saying this had more of a confidant and adult-like voice, in which I could assume it was the younger one.

"Our (Y/N) has gotten quite a man, hm?" A more crippled and calmer voice responded with. Holdup. They know (Y/N)? Who are they? I peeked back at the room, as saw that they moved over to the other side of the curtain, which laid (Y/N). I could hear sniffles and sobs from the two women.

"H-how could she... Just... leave us like that? Leave us to suffer, and not even contact us for years?" the younger woman said, through sobs. The older woman pat her on the back, as I can assume, for comfort. She? What? I thought that they were a them?

I walked into the room, carrying my shopping bag from the grocery store. I made loud enough footsteps, so they would not be startled or surprised to hear another enter the room. They both turned around as soon as my first step was taken.

"Hello, ladies. Do you per happen to know who (Y/N) is?" I asked, trying my best to be as professional as possible. The elder looked down and nodded.

"Yes, but before I tell you, I need to ask who you are," she ordered, instead of asked.

I awkwardly laughed the intense pressure, her glare gave me and said, "My name is Daniel Lim. I live in a home near (Y/N) and Jay, here." I granted my gaze at the unconsious Jay. They seemed to release a bit of tenseness on themselves, after my statement.

"Well, in that case, I'm (Y/N)'s mother and this is her grandmother," the younger woman politely proclaimed. She took my hand and begun to shake it, and so did (Y/N)'s grandma. She put her hand to her mouth, against her mother and whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry if grandma over here, scared you. She just suspected you were a rebel, y'know, from your green hair." I chuckled. These people seem nice. How could (Y/N) just up and leave them?

I went over to Jay's bedside, and sat on the very familiar seat that I have been sitting on, for ages. I took out what was in the grocery bag and started to sort it out. I arranged and decorated the table next to the bed, and after a few more minutes, I admired the work. I went back over to (Y/N)'s side and went to see their mom holding their hand. Their grandma was making a silent prayer, hands together. I sat next to their mom and smiled.

"Hey, (Y/N) is a really strong person. They'll make it," I consoled. She smiled back and nodded. We all sat for about ten more minutes before we had to go because visiting hours were over. I walked out with (Y/N)'s relatives and kept them compary to their car. I waved them goodbye as they drove off then headed to my car.

When I got home after the twenty minute drive, I decided to go edit the newest video to come out this Saturday. I had encountered some difficulties with Hosuh and Stephen since they're always busy with school and keeping their relationship to good terms. When was recording much harder than it used to be? I stretched out my arms then got up.

"Hey, Elias!" I called out. I heard a bang come from his room and the familiar click that sounds when a door opens.

"What," he simply said, instead of asked.

"Well.... I was wondering... Could you maybe cook dinner for me again? I got a looot of work to do, and I don't need anymore distractions."," I asked, in my puppy dog voice. My blue haired brother sighed and fixed his hair.

"Fine, but this is the last time this week," he sighed, giving in to my amazing acting from being the younger brother in the relationship. I heard the stove turn on with a few flicks and a light, as I sat down on my comfortable, black chair. Before I double clicked on my editing software, I heard a notification come from my phone. I quickly reached my hand and got my phone, then turned it to my face. The brightness was up the whole way, for some reason, so I had to turn it down. I saw a text. It was from an unknown number that I didn't recognize at all. I tapped on the rectangle and it showed a formally written text.

"(Y/N) has awakened. Please pick her up in less than a week to be charged. Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Lim."

My eyes widened. I couldn't believe it. Are they okay? And still, why the her? So many questions I needed answered, lay in the inevitablity of tomorrow.