Awaken.

Stephen's POV

It's been a few days since (Y/N) and Jay both got into that damn car crash. We visited every day for at least 5 hours to see if they would wake up. They didn't. The nurse assured us that they would wake up in a few weeks, maybe even months. Hosuh and I decided that we should let Daniel take care of them. We both said our goodbyes to Dan and made our way to the airport. I still couldn't fathom the fact that the one that I needed to tell surpressed feelings for, was in a fucking coma. Why was luck never on my side for these past weeks?

I held Hosuh's hand close in mines as we entered the airplane. He looked bery happy. That's all that mattered to me right now. Making sure we worked out. Making sure he was happy and didn't regret being with me. I gotta make sure that I was sure of being with Hosuh, too... I still wasn't sure of the idea, but I was glad someone was there for me and me for them at this hard time. As we sat into our designated seats, which were right next to each other, I went ahead and started to cuddle with the smaller boy. After we got ourselves comfortable, I looked over and saw that Hosuh was already asleep! His breathing was rhythmatic to a pattern, eyes closed all the way, arms around mines, the whole sh-bang. I couldn't help but smile at the cuteness overload of him, as I got onto my phone and turned on music. I put my other ear bud into his, just cause I could, and turned on some nice Pokemon lo-fi hip hop. I felt my eyelids grow heavy, and before I knew it, I slept throughout the whole 2 hour plane ride.

Hosuh's POV

My eyes felt like they wanted to wake up from the sudden movement of the plane going downward. Seems like we arrived home. I looked over to my boyfriend. He was sound asleep. I shook him and he got up, alarmed. I laughed at his puppy-like reaction. He just started boasting, filling his ego, about how he stayed up the whole time watching over my "sorry-ass." This boy makes me feel... different from how (Y/N) did. Ever since I liked Stephen, which was years ago, I couldn't stop thinking of him. When (Y/N) rolled along, I didn't know what to think. I loved them as a friend, but ever since I convinced Stephen to talk to them, he showed signs of... Nevermind. It always broke my heart thinking that he still had feelings for them. But that's way to selfish of me. I can't keep thinking like this! After all, he's mines, right? ... Right?

We stepped into my apartment building, greeting my room mates. We plopped onto my bed and started to get busy with the channel. I immediantly got my drawing tablet out and began scribbling away, while Stephen started to look on Twitter and Youtube for fan art or fan videos that fans made for us. We kept at it for a few hours. After looking at my small laptop screen for hours, I decided to take a break and talk to Stephen, but instead of seeing an awake ball of energy and penis jokes, a soft bush of violet hair sat on the head of my bed and his clothes flew around the middle of it. I smiled at the calming sight and giggled. What a dork. I got up and kissed him, quickly, on his forehead and ran back to my workspace. Sighing, as I got back to work, I felt my heart go doki doki like in the animes! It got me motivated to finish this scene then go sleep.

After a few minutes, I finished the scene and got up to stretch and pat myself on the back. When I went over to my bed, to lie down, I realized something that I was supposed to earlier. Stephen was sleeping in my bed... He has a fat body... I have no living room or couch to sleep on... God damnit. I turned around to exit my room, when I felt a strong tug on my shirt. Looking over, I saw the violet headed man reaching out to catch my shirt, in his hands.

"Hoooossuhhh... Stay," he mummbled, tiredly. I let out an instinctive, "Huh?" to make sure to know what he said was correct, until he pulled me into his arms and onto the bed, laying down. I struggled and tried to knock his arms back, but it was no use. I felt my face burn up, from how close we were to each other. My hands were against his warm chest, and I could feel his heart beating, normally. My face was in the crevice of his neck, so I could breathe. I looked up to see his soft lips, slightly open. I could feel his breath be placed on my face, making me blush even more. I looked back at his chest, being covered by a crimson, soft shirt. Putting my burning forehead on it, I felt myself drifting off to dreamland.

Jay's POV

Darkness was the only thing that flooded my mind. The only source of light that I chased after was... them. All I did for what felt like a few minutes of chasing that light. Minutes turned into hours. Hours, to days. Suddenly, light flooded into sight all around. But I still hadn't caught the source. I tried my utmost hardest to look around the place that I being held in. The walls were painted white, and wires hung around my body. I couldn't speak, something was in my throat, and covering my mouth. The only logical conclusion that I made up was that I was at the hospital. But why? I tried to see if anyone could help me answer these questions so I could get more intake on my situation. That's when it hit me. I remembered why I was here... My own fucking fault. I... I hurt them... After I came to my senses and remembered, a guy with light green hair went up and hugged my around my neck. Gah! What the hell's he... Daniel? Doing!? This guy never knows personal space, eh?

"I'm so glad you're okay, Jay..." He was crying tears. What a baby, haha. I managed to form a little bit of all the happiness I could muster to show that I was fine. Except the fact that my everything was numb. I especially couldn't feel my face and torso. Whenever I tried to move, so much pain was shot into those areas. Suddenly, a woman quickly ran to me and Dan. She explained,

"Hello, Mr. Jay. I'm glad you are awake. You currently have first-degree burns around your chest and face." So that explains the underlying pain. "Please get more rest and we will try our hardest to numb the pain for you." I looked over to Daniel. He was smiling like an idiot. Next thing I knew, he was starting to tell me stories of what happened when I was out cold (NO PUN INTENDED).

"Hosuh and Stephen are, finally, dating!" Wait, what. Stephen? I thought he liked my (Y/N)? Why's he with Hosuh, now? Eh, he probably gave up since I'm clearly superior at it than his ability to "flirt." Laughable. "I saw them making heart shaped cookies in the kitchen the day you guys got into the hospital... They decorated them with frosting, with drawings of all of us, including you and love-bird over there." He motioned over to behind the curtain. Holdup. What? They were here? Beside me? I looked at the curtain and back at Daniel. He got what I wanted him to do. He got up his seat and pulled the curtain so I could see. There they were. Wires all around, machines surrounded, every nook and cranny of the corner filled with cables. Their (hair/length) hair flowed around the pillow, which laid their head. The hospital gown, a perfect fit, yet many wire shapes took form through the clothing. My love... Suffering like this because of my mistake. I couldn't take it anymore. I began to feel light headed again. Darkness was taken over, and chasing the light was the only goal at this point until my next awakening.