Her.

Daniel's POV

I couldn't sleep. At all. How could I? How could I sleep with the fact that (Y/N), the person that was unconsious for months, their relatives coming to see them and calling them a "her", and the only one that can make Jay have a panic attack, was awake and thriving.

I put my hands on my face, and groaned in my bed. I got up, and went to take a shower. If I wasn't going to go to sleep, I might as well smell good.

After I stepped out of the bath, I put on my clothes and turned on my computer. Quickly, I opened YouTube and opened our channel. Newest upload just got us about a couple thousand views and likes. We just hit our 2 million milestone, which I was so happy about. I couldn't help but beam at the number on the screen.

I backed out of Youtube and looked on Discord. People were chatting in General, Singing going on in the voicd chat, and things from months ago in announcments. I made a text about a thank you note to all of our subscribers and sent it. Immediantly, reactions of our custom emoticons started popping up under the message.

I rubbed my eyes, but didn't feel like going to sleep. Instead, I went and laid my head on my pillow of my bed, and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through Twitter, seeing countless pictures of fanart that people had made. I really enjoyed seeing fans that supported our work. It gave me joy just seeing a simple, "Thank you!"

My mind just couldn't give it a rest. More and more thoughts and questions went through my brain. I didn't feel okay. My whole body started to ache. Especially my head. I got up to get some Advil, Tylenol, something to make my mind calm the hell down. I looked through each and every cabinet and drawer and found the last Advil pill in the bottle. Thank goodness. I drank down the pill and went back to bed. I scrolled through more of Twitter and before I knew it, I was asleep.

I woke up to see a slither of sunlight go through my blue curtain. Shit! Did I oversleep? I pulled out my phone and saw the time. It was 11:25 am. The hospital's visiting hours open at 11. What a lucky day... I got out of my bed and put on some jeans and a Danplan shirt. I pulled over a jean jacket I owned, got my keys and phone, and headed out.

"See ya later, Elias!" I called out. A loud grumble could be heard from the direction of his room. Heh. Probably still sleepy, I thought. I grinned to myself and closed the door. I hurried over to my car and put the car keys in.

I parked my car at the usual, empty spot at the side of the hospital and ran out to see the people who I have been tasked in taking care of for the last months. My adrenaline was going on a rush for more than minutes. I nodded at the reception lady that I became friends with and she let me through with a happy smile.

I ran through the halls, only walking when doctors or nurses were nearby. I threw the door open and couldn't believe what I saw.

(Y/N) was sitting upright, looking at her hands. Her expression looked emotionless. Her eyes were so hard to read. I ran to her side and kneeled right next to her.

"(Y/N)? Are you alrght? Can you talk?" I asked, not even focusing on Jay. I put my hand on hers, and it was cold. Colder than ever. I barely saw her look right at me, wearing such a blank, but confused look. I really couldn't tell if she was fine.

She slowly raised the hand that I wasn't holding and put it to one side of her face. Her mouth opened and nothing came out, for minutes. I waited and waited, trying to be as patient as possible. Only grunts and coughs could be heard.

"Please... Talk... I beg you..." I couldn't hold back tears. They just kept dropping and dropping. I closed my eyes to try to cease them, but it didn't work. Suddenly, something touched my face. A hand. I looked up, and gasped.

"Don't cry, Daniel," the most gentle and softest voice that I ever heard ever since the accident, spoke. Their smile was the warmest smile that I have ever seen them make. The blue hospital gown that they wore had much less wires in it, from many weeks of observing.

"(Y/N)! Y-You're okay!" I instinctivly put my arms around their neck, and sobbed. Hands were placed on my back. A small giggle came from them.

"Thanks for waiting for me, Dan."

(Y/N)'s POV

We hugged and hugged, until a sound of a door opening and closing came from where the door was suppossed to be. Footsteps were being made towards me and Daniel. I shook Dan, to motion him to get up and see who was here.

A woman with the same exact hair color as me and one with grey hair that was much older and shorter stood, at the foot of my bed. Suddenly, rememberance of them ocurred to me at that moment. My eyes began to get watery and unclear.

"Mom... Grandmother... Please get out," I managed to gasp out, just slightly. My lungs were being choked out. Oxygen was beginning to get out of my system, almost immediantly. My head started to get light-headed, and I laid my head down, trying to gasp for any air. I saw Dan's familiar green hair with my mom and grandmother, exiting the room. A nurse was putting her hands to my chest and pumping it in a rhythmatic order. I finally got the clot in my lungs, loose. She hurried to the other side of the room and gave me a pill.

"This will help you for your lungs," she replied, to my questioned look. I drank it down with some water and laid my head, since I felt a bit dizzy. I looked over to see Daniel, right next to me, smiling. I quickly put my hand on his face, and dozed off.