Promise.

(Y/N)'s POV

We held each other in our arms for a bit longer. I appreciated each and every second that I embraced the taller male. I looked up at his face, that was being buried in my hair.

"Aw, why'd you look up?" he complained. "You smell like pancakes..." I laughed, and wiped away his tears falling on his cheeks. I then went onto my tip toes, and kissed his tears. Each tear that I kissed, his face would warm up, more and more.

"You're way too adorable," I mummbled, a little bit embarrassed at Jay's continuous staring at me.

"Not as adorable as you," he chuckled, lifting me up by the waist, with no sweat.

"That's so cheesy!" I laughed, as he spun in a circle, still lifting me up. We slowed down the spin, and he kissed me on the lips. I, gladly, kissed back, closing my eyes.

"I hope we will always be together, like this..." Jay uttered, as we broke away, our foreheads, touching. We held hands and walked away from the garage. We made our way over to a nearby cafe, and we both ordered a crossaint to share and one coffee, extra black, for Jay.

As we ordered, and he mostly spoke, I muttered, "Hah, edgelord." He just elbowed me and I giggled like a little girl. I saw him sneak a grin in my direction and I grinned back. We both sat down and waited for mostly Jay's order, and talked.

We talked about the last couple of months. All the misunderstandings. How Jay was handling being without me. How broken he was. I understood it all. I tried my hardest to listen with my deepest empathy, since that was the least I should do to make it up to him, after being gone for so long from him.

"Thank you, (Y/N)... For being here with me right now... I know I'm a huge creep, and I'm sorry that I love you," he told me, with a sad smile. His eyes were opened and his red and orange, warmthly colored eyes, looked dull and unhappy. I took his hand in mines and put it to my chest.

"I could never leave you," I started, determined to make sure he doesn't think of himself as a burden. "If it weren't for you and Elias' little push in the right direction, I would never have gotten back my memories. Though I can't remember some memories from the past with you, I trust that in the future we'll make even better ones than before." I felt his hand shake in mines, and loosen his soft grip of my hand. He looked back up at me, as he wore the most purest and happiest gaze that I have ever remembered.

"You really are perfect, huh," he sighed. He put his hand in my pocket and got out a small box. "I've been meaning to give this to you for so long, ever since the day we first went to Daniel's house to help him out." I looked at his hand, then looked back into his pupils.

He opened the box, and there lay a small, rose gold ring, with a non tightened knot in the middle. I looked back up at him, for an explanation. My mind was going crazy with mixed thoughts and emotions. How was I supposed to feel about this? Jay's face looked pink, but he looked as though he was trying his best to keep his composure.

"(Y/N) (L/N), will you share this promise ring with me?" Jay finally proclaimed, looking in my eyes, with his multi colored eyes, so pure and filled with desire

"(Y/N) (L/N), will you share this promise ring with me?" Jay finally proclaimed, looking in my eyes, with his multi colored eyes, so pure and filled with desire. I felt my face heat up, more than ever, and I couldn't bare to look Jay in his eyes. I looked back at the ring and felt my eyes tearing up.

"A-Are you sure that you want to do this with me...?" I asked, so unsure and thinking this was a prank. Jay shook his head and sighed.

"Don't ever second guess what I do," he grumbled. "I'm going to love you till the day that I die, if I'm going to die for or with you..." I looked at him, and put my hand on his arm. I leaned close and smiled.

"In that case, then I happily accept." Tears  started to fall down Jay's soft cheeks. "Jayjay, don't cry, my sweetheart." I put my face close to his and got up the courage to kiss his tears away. He started to giggle, and I joined in.

The cafe was empty, but the cashier that worked there clapped and was smiling. She gave both of us a cupcake on rhe house, with a small red heart in the middle to decorate it.

After we ate our deserts, we thanked her and left the store, hand in hand.

Guys im sorry its been a long time and i honestly just keep being sad whenever i think of jay. im not the person that should be sad but anyways ill try to finish the story as quick as i can and ill end it soon. dont worry im going to finish it! wait for just a few days or weeks. i need some space from oddjayalter for a bit. sorry i didnt say this sooner. hope you guys are doing well and healthy during your quarintine and until the next chapter...!