Jay.

(Y/N)'s POV

I lay awake on my comfy ass bed, scrolling through Twitter, Instagram, the usual. Suddenly, a burst came through my door.

"Hey! (Y/N)! Some hot guy's here for you," my roommate said, with a little drool coming out of her mouth.

"Keep it in your pants, Sadi" I giggled. We both had a little laugh and I rushed to the door. I really hope it's... well, Jay. I opened the slightly closed door and saw exactly what I expected, with an unexpected twist. His eyes were opened. His multi-colored eyes, shown in front of me, with a hint of desire and happiness filled in each pupil.

"Heya, Jayjay," I said as I beamed.

"Nice to see that your doing great, love." Wait what? What did he just say? I tilted my head.

"J-Jay..." Why did I stutter? I touched my cheek, hoping to hide any embarrassment. I felt a pair of hands on top of my hands, pulling them away.

"Don't hide away the only thing I think about, please." His voice was so smooth, so calm. Jay's face moved closer to mines, his eyes' intentions changing to an unreadable expression.

"Get a room, you two!" A familiar voice was behind Jay. The tall boy's purple hair and angry eyes, shone bright against the rising, morning sun.

"St-Stephen?!" I pratically yelled. I covered my mouth because I realized how loud we were being, and early it was, so I took both of the boys to a nearby cafe for my daily dose of coffee and to chat.

"Okay, first things first, how and why are you here?" Jay asked, clearly not trying to hide his annoyance by rubbing his temples between his nose.

"Dan. And because I wanted to," Stephen blantly said, looking away, pursing his lips together. I looked at him, kind of scared of what Jay might do to him. Strangle, scare, ravage, the list goes on... I felt a pair of eyes looking at me, almost too intensly. I looked over to Jay, who met eye contact with me. I felt a bit embarrassed from this morning, so I looked at my coffee, feeling heat rush to my face.

"Get out of here, Stephen. (Y/N) and I don't want you here. Plus they're already with me," Jay demanded.

"How do you know what they want, Mr. Possessive? Did (Y/N) ever say you were both together?" snapped the iris haired boy. The blonde's red and orange eyes glared up and down Stephen's determined and angry face, like a hawk looking at it's prey. He closed his eyes again and looked back at me, softening his gaze.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). I didn't think about your feelings, and I went too far. Forgive me?" he sighed, while holding my left hand, in assurance. Stephen looked surprised at Jay's response to me. My right hand, suddenly got held by an unfamilar warmth and softness. Stephen?!

"Look, don't think of this as anything more. But I'm kinda sorry, too." I saw a familar looking walking towards us. His hair was a deep, artificial grey.

"Stephen...! What are you doing! Y-y-you know about me and... u-uhm," the cute shorter boy stuttered, looking at me, his face turning pink.

"Hosuh, shit off. I know about your little crush, but I like them, too," Stephen mummbled under his breath. What was Hosuh doing here? And how did he find us here? Hosuh glared at Stephen and pouted.

"W-well...!" He took my right hand that Stephen was holding, and held it up to his lips and kissed it.

"H-H-Hosuh!!" I felt like a crab in a steamming pot at this point. Jay looked surprised at Hosuh's confident move. I quickly pulled my hands away and put them in my pockets, nervous. I took a sip of my hazelnut flavored coffee and looked at the three boys in front of me. Sighing, I got up and walked back to my apartment. Why are all three of the boys that I befriended, fighting? It made no sense, whatsoever. As I sighed and pulled out my silver key, I saw locks of green hair, near my door, while I walked up the many stairs. The face became more and more clearer as I took each step up to my floor.