Meet.

Y/N POV

It was a rainy day, in the suburbs of Canada. Rain never gave me happy vibes, but I was never able to move out of this place. I felt the surge of emotionless and sadness spread throughout my body. I sat on the bus stop, still, tired out of my mind. Why did it always feel empty? I fidgeted with my small, neatly tucked-in umbrella, until the blue bus would come pick me up. Suddenly, a man with his green hoodie up came dashing underneath the cover of the bus stop's small metal roof. He took of his hood and started to try to fix his, seemingly always messy, hair. His blonde locks exploded after he took of his green hood, rain falling behind the scene I was observing. His eyes, closed, for some peculiar reason. It was like he could see through them, though. He quickly turned around, feeling the eyes of observation drilling through himself. I looked away, hoping he didn't see. I heard small footsteps with the already ongoing sound of the rain.

"Hello," the some-what soothing voice said. I turned around to see the source. The yellow-orange haired individual was speaking to me.

"H-Hi...!" I mustered up, quickly. I think I embarrassed myself in front of a total stranger. Why did it have to be today of all days to get encountered with social interaction between another individual, especially a stranger at that. As I overthought, the man put his hand out. I got really confused until I realized that he was wanting a handshake. I put my hand out and felt his warm hands colide with my cold hands. As he ended the handshake, and put his hand in his pocket again, I felt a sudden urge to hold it, wanting to feel warmness again.

"My name is Jay," he simply stated.

"Nice t-to meet you Jay, I'm (Y/N)," I blutered out, out of pure reflex. I tried to rub my hands and arms, realizing from stuttering in my sentence that I was really cold. I mean, I was wearing a (F/C) sweater with thin jeans. Jay looked at me with a frown. I looked away, out of awkwardness, then felt a warm and comfy cloth go around me. I made an instictive, "Huh?"

"Keep it, (Y/N)." I saw the color and outline of the green jacket he was just wearing as of a few seconds ago. It was really warm, wet, and smelt of oranges. I looked back at him, feeling a surge of happiness and an unknown feeling of mine, shoot through my body filled with sadness from rain. I felt my hands and face get warm. It was probably from the jacket.

"Thank you, Jay," I said with a smile. I saw his face smile back at me. He had a black shirt on that had a strange, but cool looking icon in the corner. I made out the symbols and it looked like a "dp." Didn't know what that stood for.

"Do you have Discord?" he asked.

"Y-yeah! I do!" I almost yelled, really surprised of the sudden question. I looked around my pockets and took my phone out. We exchanged usernames and friended each other.

"Well, I'll see ya around, (Y/N)," the blondie said as he ran through the rain.

"B-Be careful!" I yelled out to him, resulting in a thumbs up. I felt the unknown feeling go through my body again. It felt like a mix of... happiness and excitement. I saw the blue bus stop by that instant, and pulled out my bus pass. I wondered on the way home, if I would ever see this "Jay" again.