Chapter 10

Hunter's POV

Hunter's POV

I head to Brinley's with rage flowing through my veins, I want to see my little girl to calm myself down.

I walk through the door looking to my left, the living room it's immaculate no toys scattered around like they have been before, I then remember Elle is with Andie.

I walk further down the hall hoping to find Brin in the kitchen, when I step foot into the kitchen I look to my right finding the most disturbing blood boiling sight I've ever seen in my entire life.

Her hands are all over him while his hand grip softly on her hips, without thinking I grab Kai with all my strength slamming him against the island counter, I'm so ready to fucking kill him.

I see red blacking out until I feel Brin touch my arm bringing me back from my rage "Hunter stop!" She shouts yanking my arm.

I keep a hold of his throat watching him squirm absolutely terrified.

Good.

I growl dragging him off the counter and slamming his weak body against the wall away from Brin. As mad as I am, I don't want to hurt Brin.

"You're dead" I seethe, gripping tighter, his face turning red.

"Hunter!!"

With finding out my dad isn't actually my dad and then seeing Brinley's legs wrapping around this dickhead just adds to my rage.

Brins hand wraps around my arm trying to pull me off him once again. I let go of his throat, he drops to the ground coughing uncontrollably.

"What are you doing!?" She yells dropping to help Kai.

"He had it coming.." I scoff  "he's lucky all I did was grab his throat, the little fucker!" I grip the counter looking away.

He deserves a lot more.

"Are you okay?" She asks him.

"Yeah" his voice strained "Don't you knock!" He growls at me.

Nope

"Hunter, what the fuck!" She smacks my back, causing me to laugh. Did she think that would hurt me?

I turn facing her, Kai stands to his feet rubbing his throat which holds a red handprint.

Pussy.

"I have to go back to work" He says to Brin.

"But you still have an hour?" She saddens.

"I'll come back when that psycho leaves" He pecks her cheek.

"You better watch that mouth before I smack it" I scowl pointing his way.

"Jesus Christ!.." she warns me "Kai just go" She places her hand on her forehead.

"I'll see you later, I love you" He pecks her lips. When she turns to me I look behind her to Kai he has a smug look plastered on his face,
won't be smug for long.

He leaves the kitchen and slams the front door shut.

"We aren't dating anymore! You can't do that!" Her face turns red with anger.

"I don't care, Watching him all over you makes me sick" I lean back on the counter, my anger is gone because watching Brin go off on me,
full of anger Is something I miss.

"Well I don't care what makes you sick! I'm with Kai and nothing will change that, if you want to be in our daughters life you have to let me live mine!" She throws her arms in the air pacing the kitchen.

"Oh, don't make me laugh" I scoff.

"Are you delusional!?" She barks, she stops pacing and turning to me scowling red.

"Of course" I shrug.

She huffs slamming her fist against the counter.

"What are you doing? You're gonna hurt yourself" I laugh

"You think this is funny?" She sternly says.

"Little bit..yeah" I nod smiling.

She laughs throwing her head back which scares me a little "Fuck you!" she seethes.

"You'd love too" I smirk with a wink.

"Hunter for fuck sake! What are you even doing her? You know Elle is with Andie" She doesn't deny it.

"I forgot and I just found out some information that boils my blood, I needed my daughter to calm me down" I admit.

"What information?" She says sounding concerned, good to know she's done yelling at me.

"My 'dad' isn't really my dad" I sit on the island stool.

She scrunches her face in confusion "What do you mean?"

"William Hayes isn't my father and Hayes isn't my last name" she takes the stool beside me studying my eyes. Is she trying to figure out if I'm lying?

"What?"

"My surname is Anderson"

"Anderson..is that your mother former surname?" She asks softly.

"Yeah..wait how did you know?" I straighten my posture, my eyes search hers.

"Well if you don't have Williams last name I figured it was your mothers" Oh, thought Braxton would have told her.

"Oh" I scratch the back of my neck.

"So, do you know your biological father?" She asks.

"No" I lean forward into the counter placing my elbows down as my right hand covers my eyes, it makes me stress just thinking about having my potential father out there..in the world. I don't even know who he is.

I feel her place her hand over mine that lays on the counter "Are you okay?" She coos.

I can't think straight with her touching me, it's been three years..three fucking years. I move my hand away removing my hand away from my eyes to look at her.

"Sorry" she looks away.

"It's fine, i just.." I huff, stopping myself from saying anything further that I'll regret.

I can't tell her I still love her, she loves Kai. I'll just be humiliating myself.

"You just what?" She asks so innocently.

"Nothing" I shake my head.

She places her hand back on mine, she rubs her thumb up and down over my scarred knuckles. I look down at our hands watching her thumb stroke back and forth. I slowly look up to her eyes, her eyes are focused on our hands.

I would love to grab her face and kiss her like I use to, fuck her on that exact counter that I have before, her eyes flutter up to my eyes. We stay silent looking deeply into each others orbs.

Her movements stop and she looks away quickly removing her hand from mine, she clears her throat standing up "I uhm..need to clean" she says quietly.

I look around the kitchen, it's clean..like immaculate clean.

_______________________________

Two updates today!😋

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕