Chapter 32

I feel myself lunge forward before being pulled back by my arms and around the corner of the archway "Get off me!" I seethe

"Hunter!, don't fucking cause a scene! Remember what I taught you" Lucas whispers in my ear. He's not helping.

"I don't care, I fucking hate him!" I shrug him off.

"You've already fucked his face up! Look!" He drags my arm around the corner of the archway.

He's still hugging her while she cries, she should be hugging me not him! They pull out and he cups her face wiping her tears. I feel my teeth grit ready to do more damage to his face.

His face has yellowish/purple bruising, his right eye is still slightly half open while it's swollen bloodshot red. I could still fucking kill him, just persuades me to do more.

"Hunter.." he looks my way and stands up.

"Yeah...Hunter" I clench my jaw.

"Hunter.." Brin stands up "he's only here for my father"

"No, he's here for you"

"Hunter, don't start" her eyes puffy red. She looks done with my shit.

Could still snap his neck.

"Fine" I turn a heel and walk out slamming the door shut, I know I can't be in the same room as him otherwise I'll snap and I don't want too.

Before I know it my car is outside a bar, I huff before turning off the ignition and heading inside.

It's tacky and full of bikers and just overall drunk dickheads, I take a seat down at the barstool, a young woman with long black hair and a tight short crop top that ends half way up her ribcage, it has no sleeves so her tattoos on her arms are visible. She has on low waist jeans showing off her belly button piercing.

"What will it be?" She asks smacking her chewing gum in her mouth.

"Whiskey neat" I bluntly say. She tips the whiskey bottle into a small glass, she slides it over to me and I down it quickly sliding it back to her.

"Rough day?" She asks with a chuckle.

"Something like that" I sigh.

Brinley's POV

"Where did Hunter go?" Brax says sitting down beside me.

"I don't know" I stare at the tv in front.

I know I haven't interacted with much people but I'm not in the mood too.

"Hey" Andie sits beside me.

I sigh leaning my head back against the couch and slouching down, I just want this day to be over.

"Andie.." Brax nods.