Chapter 37

"Hmmm" She pretends to think about it

"You know you want too" I encourage.

"Tell me first" she pouts stalling.

I lift her in one swift move draping her over my shoulder and smacking her ass, she gasps. I make the way to the back where the room is, "Hunter!" She squeals.

"Wait! What about Elle!" She shouts holding onto the doorframe.

I continue to walk and she loses her grip on the doorframe and giggles, I throw her onto the bed and she squeals again "What about Elle?" She whispers.

"She's sleeping, she's fine" i reassure.

"What if she wakens up or.."

"Baby...she'll be fine, she's only outside that door" I nod to the door.

She looks at me like she's analysing everything in her head, her eyes trial down my body and she smirks "Eager?"

I look down seeing my raising bulge, "You have no idea" I hover over her.

I lean closer to her lips, "You have no idea how fucking sexy you are" I whisper before placing my lips onto her soft ones.

Our lips move slowly as we try savouring it, I taste coffee as our kiss deepens. Her hands find the side of my neck trying to pull me closer as her legs wrap around my waist.

I trial wet kisses down her chin leading down her neck, my fingers wrap around her T-shirt pulling it up over her head breaking my touch from her skin for a moment.

"Fuck, Hunter...we should do this fast..." she says trying to catch her breath "Just incase Elle wakens up"

"Don't have to tell me twice" i flash her a cheeky smile before pulling my T-shirt over my head and standing up, she quickly pulls her jeans down along with her panties, I have to stop all movements to admire her for a second.

She stops her movements too and tilts her head looking at me "What?" She confuses.

"Just admiring my view" I lick my lips.

She sits up pulling me to the edge of the bed, she unbuttons my jeans looking up at me, her eyes turning black with lust. I bite down on my lip watching her pull down my jeans, she smiles licking her lips removing my boxers.

She grabs my hard on and leans forward keeping her eyes on mine, her lips wrap around my dick and I grunt "Fuck..Brinley" I flinch at her sudden touch, she slowly bobs her head up and down my shaft driving me crazy.

I wrap my fingers in her hair guiding her faster up and down, she bats her eyelashes at me driving me absolutely insane making my dick twitch. She keeps her hand around my dick following her movements, up and down.

She flicks her tongue over the tip of my dick causing my dick to twitch again, "Brinley.." I moan ripping my eyes away from her and throwing my head back.

She hums swirling her tongue around and over the tip once again, I look down feeling myself closer as she moves faster.

"Fuck!" I grit my teeth trying to hold back.

She swirls her tongue again "Fuck me!, Brin stop" I pull her head back ripping my dick from her mouth.

"Why?" worry flashes her eyes.

"I want to fuck you, right now!" I push her shoulders back and she drops back onto the bed with a smile.

I push her thighs apart dragging her to the edge of the bed, I lean forward teasing my tip against her clit, making sure she's ready. She's extremely soaked and I've hardly done anything to her.

I fucking love it.

I place my dick at her entrance "Hunter!" She pleas before I plunge into her hard. She moan loud before stopping herself and holding her hand over her mouth.

My thrusts are hard and fast but I need more, I want more. I want to do so many things to her, So many dirty things.

I pull out and flip her around smacking her ass, she gasps before giggling. I grab her hips firmly dragging her back allowing my dick to plow inside her.

I wrap my hand around her hair pulling her head back, my thrusts continue hard and fast driving us both insane. I can't wait until we reach out destination, this is happening every night.

"Hunter!" She cries out a moan, loud. I'm sure everyone on this jet heard her.

She moans again loudly as her walls clench around me and he legs shake, her body becomes limp but I hold her up slowing my movements.

"You okay, baby?" I ask.

"Yes" she says out of breath. I continue my slow movements until she's down from her high.

I pick up my speed holding her hips firmly in place, edging to me own release. "You drive me crazy!" I pound hard.

"Oh god!" She moans gripping the duvet tight.

"Hold it, wait for me!" I growl.

"I love you!" She moan into the duvet muffling her moans.

"I love you!" I grunt pounding hard one last time before shooting my load into her and we moan in unison, I collapse on top of her back as we're both try to catch our breath.

I pull out rolling over beside her, I drag her to me and she lays her head on my chest. "That was good" she giggles.

"Good, is that it?" I pout and she looks up to me.

"It was amazing" she laughs and leans up pecking my lips.

She lays back onto my chest throwing her arm over me "I'm glad you came back.." she kisses my chest and begins tracing her finger around my stomach and over my scar.

"Me too, If i didn't know about Elle I don't think I would've come back" I admit.

"What?" She sits up and looks at me in shock.

"What?" I sit up.

What did I say?

"So, if you didn't know Elle existed you wouldn't have come back or stayed?" she gets off the bed throwing my T-shirt over her head and her panties up her legs, so fast my brain couldn't possess it.

"Well..I don't know"

"Really?" She scowls.

Okay..now she's mad.

Why? What did I say?

_____________________________

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕