Chapter 42

I feel light traces on my face causing me to awaken, I open my eyes slowly only seeing blur. My eyes finally adjust and I see Brin laying down admiring me while lightly tracing lines on my face.

"Hi fiancé" she says giddy.

She's been saying this to me for the past week every morning, I love hearing it and I love how happy she is saying it.

"Hi baby" I reply cupping her face, she now has sun kissed skin, making her glow. She looks so fucking beautiful.

We're still not back home, I'm not exactly sure when we're going back home but I love being secluded away from everyone that can ruin what I have with Brin.

This past week has been fucking great. We've been to the beach, I watched Elle and Brin make sandcastles and we all went into the ocean, Elle absolutely loved it. She giggled the whole time.

We also went hiking through the forests, we tried letting Elle walk throughout the hike she run around pointing and showing us things until she got lazy and wanted us to carry her, I put her into this child backpack carrier thingy for hiking, she eventually fell asleep. We also took loads of pictures for remembering these moments together.

We've spent most of our time at the beach or beside the pool, or my personal favourite Brin's legs wrapped around me, every night. Brin has been none stop coming onto me since I proposed, by far the best things I've ever done. I know I still haven't told her the secret but every time I feel the need to tell her I just imagine her leaving me and I can't watch that happen.

"You okay?" She asks still tracing my face.

"I'm fantastic, you know why?" I smirk.

"Why?" She smiles.

"Because..." I pull her naked body towards me and her legs swings perching over my hip "you're gonna be wrapped around me in..Hmm..five minutes" I check my non-existent watch on my wrist, she giggles and rolls on top of me.

She begins kissing up my neck, passing my jaw and latching her lips on mine. The sound of a phone ringing causing Brin to flinch.

She huffs and stretches over to the bedside table, "It's Andie" she smile before answering and lifting it to her ear.

"Hey!" She says chipper and crawls off me.

"Daddy!" Elle comes in crying rubbing her eyes.

I stand up quickly and lift her into my embrace "What's wrong?" I hold her tighter.

"Mareee" she wraps her arms around my neck as she cries on my shoulder as I rub her back trying to sooth her.

"It's okay, it isn't real" I reassure.

Brin walks over still holding the phone to her ear, she rubs Elle's back with her free hand trying to help soothe her.

"Hold on.." she says to Andie lifting the phone from her ear and covering the speaker.

"When we going home?" She whispers to me keeping her attention on me.

"I don't know.." I answer honestly, I never want to leave.

She nods and lifts the phone back up to her ear "We don't know" she says to Andie.

Elle's crying has now stopped, so I take her through to the open kitchen and turn the tv on in the living room. Brin stays in the room catching up with Andie.

Elle is now watching cartoons while drinking milk and eating some chocolate. Brin comes walking down the hall looking annoyed.