CHAPTER 15: I Love You

CALISTA

That's right! I slapped him! He deserved it too.

"You have some nerve! How dare you ever feel the need to punish others because you are upset with someone they know. Then now that you come back into my life, you bring nothing less than anarchy. You are no different than my father and your Uncle as far as I'm concerned." I tell him with so much disgust and hatred in my voice before wiping a few tears away from my eyes.

"Now listen to me. Like I said before, I can't change what happened in the past although I wish I could. And you can either believe and accept the apology and move the hell on or you can live to hate me for the rest of your life and want nothing to do with me but for right now, like it or not, we have to get out of here and someplace safe so that I can figure out in what to do next." He tells me.

I know that in a way he is right in as far as me needing to move on from the past but it's not my fault that him and my father are thinking of nobody else but themselves and they could care less about others and how their consequences affect them.

Right now however, I am choosing not to talk to him since I am still feeling hurt and a bit disturbed in that I'm involved with this mess. 

I ended up eventually passing out and when I woke up, I felt Harvey shake me a little.

"Wake up." He says.

I tiredly start to try and open my eyes as he opens the car door and I follow after him.

I take a look around and see where we are at in which I might not know the location, including state, but it looks like he has found us a rundown looking cheap hotel with an empty inflatable pool floatable toy.

I started to think about those scary horror movies where things never ended good for anyone while staying in places like this, especially the bigger people so I began to panic a little bit.

We weren't speaking with each other still and as soon as he opened the door, we stepped inside and noticed it wasn't so bad and looked really nice to be honest. Better than the outside.

There was only one bed and before I said anything, he offered it to me.

"You take the bed. I'm gonna sleep on the floor." He says.

Before I could say anything, he started to make his way towards the bathroom where a quick moment later, I heard him turn on the shower.

I waited a moment before realizing that he has saved my life, aside from the fact we are practically on the run right now and know that he isn't like his Uncle and or my father. He isn't a monster. Gosh, why did I say that?

I then get up and start making my way towards the bathroom before next removing my clothes and then joining him as I step into the shower while he has his back towards me as he leans against the wall while looking down as he let's the water fall down over his head and his back.

I slowly walk up behind him and wrap my arms around, placing my hands on his chest before beginning to place kisses onto his shoulder and back.

"I'm sorry. I never should have compared you to your Uncle or my dad. That wasn't true and wasn't fair either." I started to apologize to him. "I love you Harvey." I just come out and say it.

I am surprised I said it. Yet also, glad and not regretful I said anything.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)