Four (Kirishima P.O.V)

Kirishima sighed, throwing his arm over his eyes as he fell back onto his bed. Something was wrong with Kaminari, he just couldn't place what it was. He thought about it, when had Kaminari started acting strange. He moved his arm away and stared at the ceiling.

"The dorms.." he whispered. That's when it was. After they got the dorms, Kaminari got weird. Everyone started talking about a traitor, someone behind the scenes helping out the enemy... He sat up quickly, shaking his head. "No! Don't think like that" he said to himself, bringing his hand to his hair. He felt awful, he almost believed that Kaminari could be the traitor.. he could see the look of betrayal in his friends eyes, he could imagine just what Kaminari would say and do if Kirishima tried accuse him.

"Aha I'm an idiot aren't I?" He got off his bed and moved to his door. He needed to talk to Kaminari, prove to himself that his friend was probably just not feeling well. "There's no way it's Kaminari, he's too dumb.. he's.." he squeezed the doorknob and opened to door, heading for the elevator to get to his friends room.

He shoved his hands into his pockets after he pressed the button to the blondes floor. He waited patiently, thinking to himself. He thought of Kaminari's smile, his laugh. There was no way that precious electric boy was a villain. No way he was a traitor. He shook his head as the doors slid open, having to shove down the feeling of something being wrong.

"There's no way it's him" He said to himself, bringing his hand to the doorknob. He turned it to the side as he took a breath "He's too.. him" he opened the door and saw no one. That confused him.

"What..?" He noticed the open window, and the rope hanging out of it. He ran forward and looked out, seeing Kaminari on the phone, heading away from the dorms. "Why is he.. why is he sneaking out?" He asked out loud. They all knew that they weren't really allowed to leave the dorms, so why would Kaminari break that rule?

"Shit!" Kirishima cursed as the thought of Kaminari being the traitor came to mind. He grabbed ahold of the rope and scaled down the building. He had to go after Kaminari, prove to himself that his best friend wasn't going to any villains.

He had to prove to himself that he was wrong.