vii.

Updating a day early because I'm busy tomorrow🙃
And I just published another book

-

When they were in the plane, Jimin sat next to a window. He was looking outside with parted lips from amazement, his eyes wide. He looked so adorable doing that, Taehyung couldn't help but smile. His tail was swishing from side to side and his ears were perked up on his head, trying to print every detail in his head.

'You will be going with the plane many times, don't worry.', Taehyung chuckled. Jimin turned around.

'Wha! Really?', he asked with a smile. Taehyung nodded. He looked so cute. When Jimin turned back around, Taehyung raised his hands to stroke his ear. Jimin tensed up for a moment, but then he leaned into Taehyung touch, whining when Taehyung quickly retreated his hand.

'Sorry.', Taehyung said. 'I probably should ask before touching your ears.' Jimin shook his head.

'It's fine.', Jimin said. 'You are my owner, you can touch my ears whenever you want.'
Taehyung looked at Jimin.

'Right, I'm your owner.', Taehyung mumbled. He ran a hand through his hair. Jimin opened his mouth, thought for a moment, then shook his head and looked out of the window again. He thought it went unnoticed by Taehyung, but that failed. 'What?', Taehyung asked. 'I saw you wanted to ask something.'

'I-its nothing.', Jimin said, a blush creeping up his cheeks. 'I'm not supposed to ask.'

'What do you mean?', Taehyung asked. 'You can ask me anything.',

'You won't be mad?'

'Why would I be?', Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow.

'I wasn't allowed to ask much questions by my previous owners.', Jimin said. 'A-and I wasn't allowed to... ask for-'

'Sir?', Jimin was interrupted by a flight attended who was walking around. 'Are you V?', she asked with a smile.

'Eh- yes, in fact I am.', Taehyung replied with a shy smile.

'Im sorry to ask but can I take a picture with you?', she asked kindly.

'Ah... I'm sorry but I can't.', Taehyung mumbled. 'I'm very sorry.', he added, bowing to the woman.

'Oh, of course, no problem.', she said, quickly walking away.

'Why can't you take pictures with people?', Jimin asked.

'My company doesn't allow it.', Taehyung explained. 'But I feel bad every time I have to say no...', he added. 'But anyway, what did you wanted to say?', Taehyung asked, his usual cheerful smile on his face. But Jimin shook his head.

''s nothing', Jimin mumbled, quickly looking away. Taehyung hesitated about asking further, but he didn't.

-

When the flight attendant explained all their usual stuff before the flight, the plane was about to go. Jimin was super excited. He kept looking out of the window with wide eyes and open mouth. He found it amazing. He couldn't believe he was actually going to fly!

When the plane took of however, Jimin suddenly slammed his hands over his ears, whimpering quietly. Taehyung looked at Jimin with concern, but he didn't know what to do.

'It hurts.', Jimin said softly. Taehyung wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulder and pulled him closer to him, letting Jimin's head rest on his shoulder. He placed his hands over Jimin's softly. 'It hurts, Taehyung-ah...', Jimin repeated.

'It usual for your ears to hurt sometimes.', Taehyung said, letting Jimin nuzzle up to him quietly. 'When the plane takes off it can hurt, but it will be over soon. But since your ears are already so sensitive...' Jimin whined, letting out a tiny mewl after that.

'Sorry.', he said quietly. 'I really have to stop doing that.'

'Doing what?', Taehyung asked softly. He thought that talking softly was a better idea, because Jimin's ears were already so overstimulated. Jimin made face as his ears start to hurt even badly, letting out a mewl again. Jimin whined, burying his face in Taehyung's shoulder. 'Oh, that.', Taehyung mumbled.

'It's embarrassing...', Jimin whined.

'It's cute.', Taehyung chuckled, finding the way Jimin mewled cute.

'No...', Jimin mumbled. ''s embarrassing. Jeongin always teases me when I do it.'

'I'm not teasing you, am I?', Taehyung asked. Jimin was silent for a few seconds.

'No...', Jimin mumbled.

'Can I ask why you do that?', Taehyung asked, playing carefully with Jimin's hair. Jimin relaxed a little, feeling safe in Taehyung's arms.

'It just feels good when I'm nervous or a little scared.', Jimin said, almost embarrassing by admitting it. 'A-and sometimes it just happens. It feels good, sorry.'

'Why are you apologizing?', Taehyung asked with a frown.

'My last owners always hated it.', Jimin mumbled. 'Told me that it was an annoying sound and that should stop with it.'
Taehyung felt an anger bubbling in his stomach for the Jimin's previous owners.

'You don't have to stop doing that.', Taehyung said. 'I don't mind it.'

'Really?', Jimin asked, looking up at Taehyung with pleading eyes.

'Really.' , Taehyung said. 'So don't worry, Jiminie.'
Jimin felt warm. He felt warm in Taehyung's arms. He felt wanted as Taehyung used a nickname for him. He just wanted to be with Taehyung, and he hoped that he wouldn't send him back to the pound.

————

Even when the pain in Jimin's ears was over, he didn't move. Taehyung didn't mind, he was simply playing with Jimin's hair as Jimin slept. Jimin's hands had fallen from his head onto Taehyung's chest. At first he had felt a little uncomfortable, but he didn't mind after thinking about it. He watched Jimin's soft features as he slept.

Taehyung couldn't believe that anyone could hurt him. How could they? Jimin didn't deserve that. Taehyung sighed. He promised himself that he would never send Jimin back, that he would never hurt him, and that he would always protect him.

When the plane was about to land, Taehyung moved his hands up to cover Jimin's ears, pressing then down on his head softly. Jimin shifted a little when he touched his ears, but continued sleeping.

When they almost had landed, Taehyung felt Jimin's hand cover his suddenly. His face was scrunching up again.

'Sorry, I tried to cover it.', Taehyung mumbled. 'But I guess it didn't worked.'

'Thank you.', Jimin said. 'I-it's just a little sensitive and I woke up and it hurt a little. B-but it hurts less then before, thank you.'
Taehyung smiled.