xi.

Jimin found himself being lost in Taehyung's performance the day after. He was sitting on a box again, cross-legged and a little hunched forward. His ears were flattened on his head underneath the hood - which was part of Taehyung's hoodie. His tail was swishing behind him, something he didn't notice.

'Jimin, was it?', Jimin turned around to see Taehyung's manager walking to him. He stopped at the box where Jimin was sitting on and sighed, leaning on the box. Jimin nodded at him. 'I just wanted to apologize for the other day.', he started. 'I was a little stressed and seeing someone who isn't supposed to be there and sometimes I just act stupidly.' He held out his hand for Jimin to take it. 'I'm sorry.', Jimin looked at him for a few seconds, but then took his hand and shook it. The manager smiled and walked away again, continuing his work. Jimin smiled and turned back to Taehyung's performance.

'So cry~ please dry my eyes...'

Jimin was in awe as he saw how everyone started screaming as Taehyung sang. All the light sticks were moving and changing color repeatedly. Jimin leaned his chin on his hand and smiled, looking at how magical Taehyung looked in those clothes and with those lights around him. He didn't even notice how the concert stopped and Taehyung walked off the stage. Taehyung smiled at how Jimin was looking at him.

'Hello, kitten.', Taehyung smiled, tapping his chin and after that pushing the hoodie away and started petting his ears. Jimin gasped slightly and pushed himself into Tae's hand. Taehyung's heart melted when he heard Jimin purr. 'You mind me calling you that?', he then asked, pulling his hand away. Jimin scowled at Taehyung as his hand pulled away from his ears. Taehyung giggled at Jimin's pouty face. 'But do you mind?', Taehyung repeated, tilting his head to the side.

'No I don't.', Jimin said quickly. He grabbed Taehyung's arm and put his hand on his head again. 'Now pet my ears.', Jimin demanded. Taehyung giggled.

'I'm going to change, we'll go back to the hotel and I'll let your ears the whole night.', Taehyung chuckled at how Jimin gasped and jumped off the box. He pushed Taehyung's back toward the changing rooms.

'Well then hurry up!', Jimin insisted. Taehyung giggled and took off the jacket he was wearing. Jimin stopped in his tracks and looked at Taehyung. He hadn't seen so much skin before, but the top he was wearing, didn't only show his tanned, smooth biceps, but also the skin on his ribs and tone chest beneath, the armholes bigger than necessary.

'Take a picture, it'll last longer.', Taehyung said jokingly to Jimin as he saw him looking at him. Jimin's cheeks flushed and he quickly walked toward the exit, deciding to wait for Taehyung there. Taehyung chuckled and walked away as well.

Jimin waited there five minutes, but then Taehyung was already approaching him. He was wearing much more comfortable clothes than his clothes for on stage. Jimin was fumbling with the hem of his hoodie and looked up when he heard Taehyung approach. Taehyung smiled brightly at him and wrapped an arm around Jimin.

'Ready to go?', he asked, his face close to Jimin's. Jimin nodded quickly, holding his breath as Taehyung's scent was so powerful. Taehyung led him outside and into his car.

They arrived at the hotel quite fast, and Jimin was happy to be back. He really liked Taehyung's performances, but it was extremely loud and the scents made him dizzy. But he didn't mind - going there meant that he could see Taehyung doing the things he loved. Taehyung jumped in the shower almost instantly as they arrived. Jimin threw his shoes next to the bed and then jumped onto it, giggling as he cocooned himself in the blankets. When Taehyung came back from the shower, his hair still damp, he chuckled as he saw Jimin.

'Excuse me, kitty cat.', Taehyung giggled as he walked toward the bed. 'I want some warmth of the blankets too, you know?'

'Then come and get it.', Jimin dared him playfully. Jimin knew at an instant that he would lose because one; his arms were still in the cocoon of blankets so he couldn't use them, and two; Taehyung was way stronger than him. But he didn't mind.