xiv.

Jimin wondered why Taehyung wouldn't want to be his boyfriend. Why was he so scared? It wasn't that scary, right? Jimin just wanted to be his boyfriend, was that too much to ask?
Jimin was awake already, but he still had his eyes closed and his head on Taehyung's chest. It felt nice to be so close to him every day. He was sweet, he was kind and always so good for Jimin. He didn't use Jimin like all his previous owners did.

Jimin didn't know why Taehyung didn't want to be his boyfriend, and Jimin really was wondering what stopped him. Did something happen to him when he was younger? Did something happen because he was an idol? What was wrong? Taehyung was right with that he couldn't actually date... Jimin then remembered. He is an idol, idols aren't allowed to date... but they sure would make an exception this time, right?

A long time later, Taehyung woke up. He rubbed his eyes and looked at Jimin's ears poking out of his soft hair. His hair stuck out in every direction, but he still looked lovely. He petted his ears for a moment, but then he slid out of Jimin's arms to go to the bathroom - having particularly much difficulty with Jimin's tail, that was wrapped around his leg.

Jimin pouted as Taehyung left him, much less warm then he was before. He curled himself up in a ball, keeping as much warmth with him as he could. Taehyung came back ten minutes later, in new clothes and washed up.

'Jiminie!', he said smiling. 'We have to go to a follow-up schedule. To Seokjin, remember?' Jimin sat up, his cheeks puffy and lips pouty. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat.

'I don't wanna.', Jimin whined. 'I wanna sleep.', he plopped back on the bed, snuggling into Taehyung's pillow. Taehyung chuckled.

'C'mon sleepy kitten.', Taehyung chuckled, ruffling Jimin's ears. 'You change and I will make breakfast for you.' With that Taehyung walked out of the room. Jimin huffed and buried his face into Taehyung's pillow. It smelled just like him. Jimin wanted him to scent him, but he was a human, and humans didn't know about that kind of affection. Stupid, Jimin thought. Then he slid out of bed and changed quickly. When he was dressed, he was just wearing a plain white shirt, but he quickly shuffled to Taehyung's closet to grab a hoodie and put it on. It fell to his mid-thighs. He giggled softly, rubbing his eyes as he walked to the kitchen. Taehyung was still making breakfast, but Jimin just shuffled toward him and wrapped his arms around his waist, pressing his face against his back. Taehyung tensed up for a few seconds, but Jimin felt him relax just a few seconds later.

''m sleepy.', Jimin mumbled. 'I wanna sleep more.'

'You can sleep after we went to Seokjin.', Taehyung told him.

'I don't wanna gooo...', Jimin whined. Taehyung chuckled.

'We'll go for a follow-up-schedule and then we'll go home.', he told Jimin. Jimin huffed.

'Still don't wanna go.',

---

After a while, they were in the vet again. They were called by Chaeryoung and they walked to his office. Before they could walk in, Jimin froze. Taehyung stopped automatically, his hand intertwined with Jimin's and frowned.

'What's wrong?', he asked. Jimin's ear pressed back slightly.

'There's another hybrid there.', he mumbled. Taehyung frowned. He pushed the door open and looked around.

'Ah! Taehyung, come in.', Seokjin called, gesturing them into the room. Taehyung walked in, Jimin following suit. But Jimin darted behind Taehyung quickly when he saw the other hybrid in the room. 'Oh, right.', Seokjin mumbled. 'Jimin, Taehyung, this is Namjoon.', Seokjin gestured at the other men in the room. At first, he looked intimidating, tall, muscular, brown hair with ears like he was a wolf. But then he smiled, deep dimples appearing.