xviii.

Jimin awoke with the worse headache he ever head in his life. Well... he always has super bad headaches in heat. But he never realizes it when he's in the first five days since he is in a different headspace. He was also cold when he woke up. When he opened his eyes, he was laying on the couch. He groaned and stood up, stumbling to the bedroom to be warm and sleep some more. But he was halfway there, or his legs gave out on him, making him drop on the ground with a loud thud. Jimin groaned, his ears laying flat on his head and tail wrapping around him.

'Jimin?', Jimin looked up and saw Taehyung rushing toward him. Jimin's eyes squinted and he looked at Taehyung's arm - that was bandaged. 

'What happened to your arm?', Jimin asked. He didn't want Taehyung to get hurt. Taehyung kneeled next to him and helped him up, leading him to the kitchen. 

'You need to eat.', Taehyung said, placing him on a chair and quickly turning to make something for him. 'You haven't eaten dinner last night.' 

'I haven't?', Jimin asked, frowning slightly. 'Have I eaten at all during my heat?' Taehyung stared at Jimin for a few seconds. 

'You can't remember?', Taehyung asked softly, placing a few ingredients on the counter. Jimin shook his head and then let his head rest in his hands.

'I told you before; I have no idea what I'm going in the first days of my heat. That's why I need suppressors since I'm going to do shit I don't want to.' Jimin's eyes suddenly widened and he looked at Taehyung. 'I didn't do... something weird, did I?', he asked breathlessly, his ears laying even flatter on his head. Taehyung was silent for a while. 'I did.', Jimin groaned, hiding his face in his hands. 'I'm so sorry! I don't know what I did, but I probably made you feel uncomfortable and I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, but I don't know what I was doing and-' 

'Jimin.', Taehyung interrupted. 'Don't worry, I'm not mad at you.' Jimin stared at Taehyung, his eyes slightly glassy. 

'You aren't?', Taehyung shook his head. 

'You have made me... uncomfortable though. Very uncomfortable, but- that's not... you? Right?', Jimin nodded quickly.

'I have no memory of the past days.', Jimin mumbled. 'the last thing I remember is... asking you if you wanted to reconsider being boyfriends...', he said softly- his voice trailing away. Taehyung remembered that conversation, but that was six days ago. If Jimin had no memory of the last few days... that was concerning. 

'What do you usually do then?', Taehyung asked. 'So you remember what happened? What did your previous owners do?' Jimin shrugged. 

'They just dealt with me.', Jimin said. 'Or they mated with me. You know... taking advantage of the situation.' Jimin sighed and then groaned when a wave of pain washed over him. He laid his head down on the cool table and wrapped his arms around his abdomen. 'I hate my heat.', he grumbled. Taehyung continued with preparing breakfast for Jimin. He finished quickly and sat down in a chair next to him.

'I really need you to eat.', Taehyung told him. 'After that, you can lay down and...- I don't know.' Jimin chuckled softly. 

'Can you cuddle with me?', Jimin asked, raising up slowly. 'I woke up cold.', he pouted. Taehyung smiled slightly and lifted the spoon up to Jimin's mouth. 

He spoon-fed Jimin through his breakfast and then lifted the hybrid up to the bedroom. Jimin smiled, happy to be in Taehyung's arms. When Taehyung laid him down, Jimin instantly reached for Taehyung. Who obliged happily and laid down, wrapping Jimin in his embrace. Jimin buried his face into his chest, smiling happily as he breathed in Taehyung's familiar scent. Taehyung smiled as well. He was happy to have Jimin back, as the real Jimin. His hand rose to scratch his ears, but Jimin got hold quickly of his wrist.

'Not a good idea.', Jimin mumbled. 'I'm still in heat.' 

'Oh- right, sorry.'

'Doesn't matter.', Jimin said. 'I want to sleep.'

'You've just woken up.'

'I know.' Taehyung chuckled softly. 'Taehyung?' 

'Hm?'

'Sorry for making you uncomfortable...', Jimin pouted. 'I didn't mean to. It just happened and I don't know why I did but-'

'It's okay, Jimin, It's okay.', Taehyung cut him off quickly as he noticed Jimin's voice got shaky. 'Don't worry about it.' 

'Are you sure?' Taehyung hummed. It was silent for a few seconds. 'Did I hurt you?' 

'What? Why would you think that?', Taehyung asked with a frown. 

'Because you have a bandage on your arm.', Jimin stated. 'Did I do something?' Taehyung sighed, letting his head rest back in the pillows. 'I'm sorry.'

'Stop saying that you're sorry.', Taehyung sighed. 'Ive- not been the nicest as well. But I'm not hurt. You scratched me, yes. But I'm fine other then that. How are you feeling?' Taehyung looked at Jimin. Before he said anything, Jimin raised Taehyung's injured arm and placed a kiss on the bandage. Taehyung couldn't help but smile. 

'It feels like my skin is burning.', Jimin said. 'I'm sweaty and it feels like my body has been sunburnt. It's going away now, but I'm sure it'll hurt even worse in a few hours.' He looked at Taehyung. 'You'll stay with me, right?'

'Of course I will.' 

-

Short chapter 

sorry

had no inspiration 🤦‍♀️