xix.

'Now listen, we can do this the easy, or the hard way.'

'Jimin, please-'

'The easy or the hard way.' Taehyung sighed, burying his face in his hands.

'Fine, I will order pizza.', Jimin smiled widely and hugged Taehyung.

'Thank you.', he beamed, his tail swishing behind him happily. 'I want fish on it.'

'A pizza with fish?', Taehyung asked in surprise. 'Really?'

'I'm a cat hybrid, what did you expect me to eat? Meat? That's good too, but I rather have fish.', Jimin chuckled. Taehyung sighed and grabbed his phone to order the pizza. Jimin was giggling happily, but then he grabbed his stomach and fell back into the pillows, whining softly. Taehyung shuffled closer and wrapped his arms around the hybrid - even as he tried to order the pizza.

'Two more days.', Taehyung told him - kissing in between his ears. 'Your heat will be over in two more days, kitten.', Jimin buried his face in his chest to breathe in the familiar strong scent. They stayed like that until the cramps disappeared slightly.

'Tae-tae?'

'Hm?'

'I miss Jeongin.' he said. 'I hope he's adopted, or that Mina makes sure he eats... or that he doesn't get hurt...', it was silent for a few seconds. 'I miss him lots.'

'I'm sorry, baby.', Taehyung said, now kissing Jimin's forehead. 'Can I do something to make you feel better?', Jimin shrugged.

'I just miss him.', he whispered. 'I want to know how he's doing, if he's okay, if he eats enough, if...- I want to groom him again...' Jimin pouted. 'Might seem weird but... he's like a little brother to me.' Taehyung nodded.

'You know... next week is the anniversary of Jungkook and Nina, and they live in Busan, remember? Maybe we can take a look at the pound? See how he's doing?' Jimin nodded quickly.

'Can we do that? Please?'

'Of course, we can, Kitten.', Jimin smiled.

'Thank you.' he said, relaxing in his hold. 'You're the best.' Taehyung smiled and nuzzled into Jimin's hair. 'Taehyung?'

'Hm?'

'Have you thought about it?'

'About what?'

'Erm- being boyfriends... and stuff.'

'... oh, right.'

'You don't have to answer yet!', Jimin said quickly. 'I was just wondering if you thought about it. You can think for a little longer- I'm not pressuring you for an answer.' Taehyung smiled.

'You're so nice, Jimin-ah.', he said. 'Thank you for letting me think for such a long time. Aren't you tired of waiting for my answer?'

'To be honest, I'm an impatient person, so sometimes. But I want you to be sure about your decisions.', Jimin told him. Taehyung smiled. 

'Thank you for that.', Taehyung said. 'You're amazing.', Jimin smiled as well and snuggled into Taehyung's chest again.

-

The two days passed quickly and Taehyung had to go back to practicing again. The first day Jimin was alone, he realized that he had to get used to being alone again. That was going to be hard... Taehyung did leave him food for the entire day again. Taehyung had missed lots of practices and his manager wasn't all too pleased with him, but after Taehyung had shown the same amount of responsibility and perseverance as before, he was a little less harsh to him. When he would come home, he ate dinner with Jimin and when they went to bed they cuddled until morning. Jimin was taking his suppressors every day, so he knew his next heat would be much less intense then the other. 

Taehyung had been very silent that day, and it worried Jimin. That little time he got to see him before he left to train, he was silent, like his mind was somewhere else.

'Is there something bothering you?', Jimin asked just before he left. 'You seem... off?', Taehyung shook his head- however, smiling at the hybrid.

'I'm fine.', he said. 'I just- a lot on my mind.'

'Oh! But you can share it with me, if you want.', Jimin said quickly. 'You can share everything with me if you want!', His ears perked upon his head, secretly wanted Taehyung to scratch it. Taehyung got the hint quickly. He shuffled toward him and raised his hands to scratch his ears. Jimin smiled, hugging Taehyung tightly as he softly scratched his ears. 

'Your ears are soft.'

'I know.'

'I like it.'

'... I know.', Taehyung chuckled. Jimin snuggled into his chest while purring. 

'I'm going to be late because of you.' Jimin giggled. 'You know?'

'Yes.', Taehyung chuckled and shook his head. 

'I have to go now.'

'I don't want you to go.' 

'Too bad, I don't want an angry manager tonight.' Jimin whined, but stepped away from Taehyung nonetheless. Taehyung still had a smile on his fcae though. 'I'm going to tell you something important tonight.', he smiled. 'Just wait- I'll be very important- and nice, and good! And lovely and- I'm spoling too much! Okay, bye!', Jimin watched with wide eyes as Taehyung left the room. 

Was it what he thinks it might be...

-

This was the shortest and shittiest update I ever had. I apologize. But I felt like I had to update because everyone likes this so much and I feel bad for not uploading... 😞 I'm sorry y'all. I just can't find any inspiration for this book...

https://ko-fi.com/fallenluna