x.

'Taehyung-ah...', when Taehyung woke up the next morning, Jimin was shaking him awake. His eyes were still puffy from sleep and his hair stuck out in every direction. 'Why didn't you sleep in your own bed? Your back hurt last time you slept on the couch...', Jimin pouted. Taehyung chuckled and put his glasses on his nose.

'I thought the couch looked very comfortable, alright?', Taehyung chuckled, sitting up. As he glanced at the bed, he noticed that Jimin again made a nest of it. 'Why do you do that?', Taehyung asked, pointing at the nest. Jimin looked at the bed and giggled shyly.

'Because it's nice...', he said. 'It is very comfortable, you should try it once.', Jimin shuffled back to the bed and let himself fall into the nest, curling up like a ball and wrapping the sheets around him. 'Very comfortable.', Jimin purred. Taehyung stood up and walked to the bed, sitting on the end and looking at Jimin with a smile on his face. Taehyung thought of last night, how Jimin had cried and seemed so sad.

'Jimin?'

'Hm?'

'Can you please explain me what happened last night?', Taehyung asked softly. 'Only if you are comfortable talking about it, though!', Taehyung added quickly. 'You don't have to if you don't want to.' Jimin's smile got wiped off his face, sitting up in the nest with the sheets still around him.

'You won't judge me or anything, right?', Jimin asked softly.

'Of course, I won't.', Taehyung said quickly. Jimin nodded, looking at the sheets for a few seconds.

'Well.', he then said. 'My previous owners told me that if they ever did something nice to me, I should please them, as a thank you, you know? And I thought it was normal, but apparently it isn't and- I'm so confused.', He whined, dropping his face in his hands.

'Please them?', Taehyung asked. 'Jimin do you mean-'

'Mating.', Jimin told him. 'Humans call it differently thought, but we call it mating. Mating is intended to be bound with your loved one forever, but apparently humans don't do mating. Or marking...', Jimin looked at Taehyung, who looked disgusted. 'You promised you wouldn't judge...',

'I'm not judging you!', Taehyung said quickly. 'What a horrible people!', Jimin flinched by the raise of Taehyung's voice. 'They basically forced you to have sex with them? Jimin.-'

'I didn't know what else to do...', Jimin said quietly.

'Jimin, please know that I would never force you to do anything.', Taehyung insisted. 'I want you to be comfortable and I want you to feel good and-'

'You want me to feel comfortable?', Jimin asked in a tiny voice.

'Of course.', Taehyung said, a little surprised by his question. Jimin looked at him for a few seconds, then his eyes fell down to the bed. 'You are my friend, Jimin, of course I want too.'

'Am I your friend?', Jimin asked with wide eyes. 'Not just your pet?'

'No!', Taehyung said quickly. 'You are not just my pet! I never considered you as just a pet! And I am not just your owner.'

'No?'

'No. We are going to be friends, you just live with me.'

'But I'm still an hybrid...',

'I rondt care that you're an hybrid.', Taehyung said firmly. 'And if anyone cares, they can fuck off.' Jimin's eyes widened by Taehyung's choice of words, but then chuckled slightly.

'Alright.', Jimin said with a smile.

——

That day, Taehyung took Jimin shopping. Taehyung enjoyed it very much choosing different outfits for Jimin and letting him try them all on. Lots of outfits suited Jimin perfectly. Although the pants he tried on didn't had any holes for his tail, Taehyung reassured him that they would make them when home.