01.

01.

𝙲𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚕

﹤𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎﹥

I sat on one of the mahogany stools at the bar, having my legs swinging over the stool sides quite numb. The handsome bartender flips the shaker and pours the light orange liquor into a glass mug. The nervousness seems to back off as I lean forward, resting my elbows on the countertop. Caramel is one of those glorious ingredients that go with pretty much anything...especially when it comes to cocktails. You can have spiced or salted caramel, drink it hot or cold or enjoy it with bourbon or vodka — the combinations are totally endless.

"Apple pie on the Rocks for the young lady" The blond bartender put the glass down in front of me with a radiant smile all over his face. The cocktail is eye-catching; Whiskey, caramel, and cinnamon plus a brown sugar rim that's hard to resist. Before I could taste the icy drink, the guy slides a plate upon the bar with a stuffed sandwich on it, leaving me with the glass halfway to my mouth.

"That's my treat?" I raised a testing brow at him poking the oblong bap mildly.

"I guess..." The guy let out a small breath before he takes the pitcher, filling an empty glass with cold water for me. "Besides, you can't drink with an empty stomach, you should already know that" He added.

"You always take care of us, Jin" I smiled blowing a kiss at him. He snorted turning around to arrange the wine bottles neatly on the rack.

The front door flung open, letting the biting winter breeze swirl around our light dressed bodies. Three men entered the gorgeous space that spreads before them. Jin turned his head lazily to the left adopting a surprised look right after.

"I'm slightly concerned; you brought your lazy asses early just for once!" He pointed out glancing down at his Rolex.

"You're overreacting again, Jin" Namjoon's bass accent filled the room.

"Excuse me?" Jin's eyebrows met in a furrow. "Last time I tried to play it cool, Jimin showed up three minutes before the show" He poked a slender finger towards Jimin whereas the other two placed their coats on the stand by the door.

"I said I was sorry, Hyung!" Jimin pouted and Namjoon sat on a stool next to me.

"Take it easy, man. We didn't even say hi to Denise" Jungkook neared my seat leaving light kisses on my cheek. I giggled, stroking his fluffy hair.

"Behave you kids, please" Jin shook his head in disapproval grabbing a shammy from a drawer.

"Where are Yoongi and Hobi Hyung?" Jimin's petite figure moved up to the bar.

"Yoongi's in his room trying to play that song on the piano and Hoseok was spotted at the dance studio one hour ago" I explained gaining a soft nod from him.

"Right, I have to go upstairs before they both kill me! I promised to help them" He straightened his upper body fixing his red beanie a bit. With a wave of his hand, he slipped out of the room.

"Uum can you make me a drink?" Namjoon asked Jin cagily.

"Yah! Do I look available?" Jin replied without taking his eyes from the glinting surface.

"Actually, I was trying to convince him to sing with you tonight!" I blurted and took a tiny sip of my cocktail.

"Aish, that shit again, I can't sing!" Jin landed his eyes on me, a quite pissed off look while he was tossing away the used shammy.

I rolled my eyes looking at the others for help.

"Hyung" Jungkook called instantly.

"Tell me, son" Jin rested for a while giving a lingering look at the youngest.

"You have sung before for that school event last year, remember?" Jungkook called to mind and Jin pursed his lips stubbornly, making them look like two glossy candies.

"I sang for kids. It was just kids, not a bunch of alcoholic, divorced mashers!" Jin protested.

"Tsk...you really underestimate our job" I lowered my eyes on the floor, shoulders arched in disappointment. Namjoon and Jungkook narrowed their eyes threateningly.

"Okay, Fine! I said fine...I'll think about it later" He finally gave in and I bounced on my seat. "But, no promises yet" He made clear but that's definitely a yes.

Nerves spinning the whole, damn day. Trying to ease my worries and think positive about the upcoming auditions. Yes, auditions. We're looking for a new vocalist because the old one decided to leave forever just for... let's say personal reasons.

I found myself sitting on a well-patted armchair, but the tension was too much for me to handle alone. My feet lead the way to the dance studio hoping to find Hoseok there. I need a little bit of sunshine in my life right now.

I knocked on the door before hearing the loud music coming straight from the studio. I opened the door popping my head inside only to see Jungkook moving to freestyle dance. I stood at the corner gawking at his captivating body rolls and hair flips.

He noticed me, grinning and running to turn the music off. I walked onward. My heart's pounding fast against my chest.

"Um sorry, I didn't know you were practicing"

He chuckled wiping his neck and forehead with a clean towel. He bent over to lift the water bottle from the floor. He gulped the refreshing liquid making his Adam apple move up and down.

"Wait! Are you leaving already?" He asked taking some big steps forward.

"Yep" I gave him a prim nod, fiddling with my blouse.

"Stay" He looked at me with a look: not quite lust, but something jolting just the same.

"Ew, kook, you're so wet after practice. You need to take a shower" I wrinkled my nose as my palm fingered his sweating arms. His long hair framed flawlessly his face as he slowly lifted an arm to rest it just above my head.

"Wanna make you dripping wet too?" His voice was deep and sexy literally rubbing his lower half on mine.

"Jungkook-ah!" I screeched. "We talked about this, remember?" I blew out a harsh breath and walked away.

"Talk? You broke up with me!" He goads me into a fight trailing behind me as I pass by him.

"And you did not complain at all!" I talked back.

"It was just a huge mistake, can't you just get over it now? I mean- please" He said holding my wrist tightly. His round eyes flare with heat as he waits for my response.

"Listen, she's coming every night just to see you Jungkook. Don't make it worse" I sighed escaping his touch.

"I can't do anything about it!" He spoke aloud.

"You can. Just focus on the auditions tomorrow morning!" I said slamming the door in his face as I left.

YAY!

That was the first chapter

please vote and comment if you enjoyed it

V.K♥