18.

18.

○●○●

○●○●

“DON’T MESS WITH ME YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!”

Jungkook put a hand over my face and shoved me back inside.

“What was that for?!” He flipped out.

“It’s not my fault, okay? That bastard left his car outside the Cabaret for hours blocking the entrance!” I complained.

“Sis, you need vacation” Yoongi recommended while rummaging through his musical scores and placing one on his piano stand. I shook my head walking up to Jimin and forcing him to move up, making room for me on the old divan.

“Good morning everyone!” Jin stepped into the Cabaret quite high-spirited. His plaid scarf was fully wrapped around him, covering half his face whereas his huge sunglasses jumped out at him. He walked around like a model, tall and upright, holding his iced blackberry tea in one hand and a rose bouquet in the other.

“Tell me you did not buy yourself flowers...” Yoongi cringed.

“One of my fans did actually” Jin winked at him rearranging the flowers on a fussy vase.

“Cool, I didn’t know we have fans!” Jimin chirped. Hoseok raised his eyebrows obviously surprised yet his smile widened.

“Okay, shh! I’m playing,” Yoongi announced and we all took our seats at the couches snuggling into the cushions.

His fingers are limber as they dance across the keys. His head bends to the superior power of the melody. His mint curls fall past his shut eyes. The music slowly seems to fill the room then spills out through the doors and the windows.

“Uhm, guys?” Hoseok interrupted the piano song. The horror in his eyes made everyone curious about it.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“I’m pretty sure that something moved in Tae’s bag...” Hoseok gulped audibly.

We all turned to the heavy rucksack with the thick black shoulder-straps and the purple zippers near the door. Its stitch is already stretched from what it carries inside that it shows up an unpleasant shabbiness. However, there’s nothing shifty with that bag.

“IT MOVED AGAIN!” Hoseok squealed. This time something yelped softly inside pumping the fabric to come out. Jimin stood up taking the first fearless step towards the sack.

“Wait! What if it is a snake?” Hoseok grasped Jimin’s arm, putting him off before it’s too late. "I hate snakes!” Hoseok whined.

“S-snake?” Jin stuttered.

“Is that even possible?” Yoongi questioned.

Jimin inhaled deeply walking forth. Hoseok hardly moved his muscles, crouching behind Jimin’s petite figure. His legs shivered like two sticks in the harsh wind while his eyes opened wide snuffling louder than two minutes ago.

Without any warning, a furry Pomeranian poked out Tae’s bag, blinking through tousled hairs and his wet tongue hangs out playfully.

“Cute!” Jimin exclaimed while Hoseok collapsed onto the nearest chair.

“What an adorable snake!” I laughed.

“Yeontan!” Taehyung rushed in and scooped that doggy out of his pack. “I told you to be good while I'm gone!” He chided the pup for being a scamp, but the dog didn’t behave at all. His tail wagged and his little tongue licked Tae’s chin begging for affection.

“He's lovely!” Jungkook went closer, enfolding Yeontan in his arms and clasping him on his chest fondly. The cuddly miniature sniffed the stranger before yipping happily as Jungkook petted his head.

“Well, when I’m away papa and mama take care of him, but now I need him with me, but if you have a problem...” Taehyung spoke.

“I think there’s enough space for all of us in here!” Hoseok smiled warmly. Yeontan jumped around shaking his fur out. He wandered, sticking his nose on the baseboards and under the tables before chomping on Hoseok’s slippers with his sharp puppy teeth. He was in constant motion, wagging, wriggling and jumping. Just then, he was wrapped up again in Taehyung’s lap.

“Hey, Yeontan can meet Holly sometime!” I proposed. “Uh, Holly is Yoongi’s dog!” I clarified noticing Tae’s complete and utter confusion.

“You wanna meet her, Tannie?” Taehyung cooed, rocking Yeontan’s forepaws teasingly. 

“Pff, “her”?” Jin scoffed shooting a glance at Yoongi “You wanna explain?”

“Holly is a boy,” Yoongi stated shortly.

“Oh...” Taehyung tittered.

“Hey guys, I have an ideaaaahhhhkjs–”

Namjoon walked in with a determined stride before his world rushed in a blur. His left foot should have extended properly on the floor, but it was caught in the bag straps instead, preventing him from taking another step forward. He tripped over, hitting the ground with a thump. “I hate belly flops,” He muttered with a loud groan. Jungkook and Jin stood him up again. Namjoon rubbed his aching stomach before his eyes fell on Taehyung’s smiley face, then on his arms and on his face again.

“A PUPPY?!”

Pls, don't forget to vote and support this book♡
V.K

Stan Yeontanie lol

Stan Yeontanie lol