20.

20.

‣『Pied piper-BTS』

『Pied piper-BTS』

Tonight, I’m their personal cameraman in action. They deserve it anyway.

I'm squeezed into the crowd trying to capture every single moment of the performance. Tae’s camera adjusts to the desired pink effect and I’m zooming in and out on stage. They all look gorgeous and their voices complement each other switching from angelic vocals to mind-blowing rap.

Hoseok spots me and shoots a grin then a little smooch on camera. After the hardcore practice sessions during the last week, the boys are killing this show. Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon struggled with the choreography, but now they all dance like professionals.    

“Denise!!” Our publicist called my name and jinked through the people to find me.

“Hey, Rose!” I greeted her with a grin.

“There was a weird guy at the entrance asking about you and the boys as well” She informed, “Uh, He was a middle-aged man, medium height, fleshy with glasses...” She went back over what she had seen.

“Have you ever seen him before?” I frowned.

“Neither I nor Tony recognized him” She replied, “The thing is that man is hella rich to own a freaking Jaguar!” She pointed out.

“Tell me you know his name, at least!” I sighed.

“He was in a hurry, so nope...” She explained. I nodded telling her to ask his name if he ever comes back. I won’t be surprised if that dude is a buyer who intends to pay me a bribe cause our Cabaret enjoys a high reputation among the local bars and clubs.

●●●

“I have to admit, you did a great job with the camera!” Jin appraised my skills.

“Thanks!” I blinked flirtily. Jin reacted by blowing a kiss at me.

Yoongi slumps on the sofa like a starfish and plops his phone down the table.

“Life’s too hard when you are a lazy perfectionist who doesn’t give a shit about anything yet at the same time cares too much about everything!” Yoongi muttered.

“That’s sad,” Jin stated and Yoongi glanced over through bleary eyes.

Our fluffy mascot enters the room lively and hops on the sofa poking Yoongi’s arm with his chops. Taehyung followed and then, everyone was there.

“Don’t you think it's time to find your group name?” I mentioned.

“Right, we need a name!” Hoseok agreed.

“What about “The fantastic 7?” ” Jin suggested.

“Nah, cliché” Jungkook disapproved “We need something catchy and preferably short” He added.

“Gucci Boys!” Taehyung chuckled.

“Not fast, just furious...” Yoongi goofed off.

“The six princes and the Jimin-dwarf” Jin snorted with a sudden and repeated raise in pitch only to evolve into a windshield wiper laugh.

“For the last time I'M NOT THAT SHORT!” Jimin glared at him.

“Oh, oh “The Seoul Gang stars”!” Jungkook blurted out.

“Okay, that’s not what I meant” I facepalmed.

“Beauty and the rest?” Jin smiled assertively.

“The Rolling Clown fits better for you!” Yoongi mocked and Jin hurled a pillow at him.

"If you're making decisions while tired, you're basically "drunk driving" your life. So sleep, rest and decide nothing until tomorrow. That's really the best advice I can give right now" Namjoon stretched while yawning.

“Man, you can’t get everyone in a seven-member group to agree to the same thing. We couldn’t even agree on a theme for our summer barbecue when we were six!” Hoseok called to mind.

“What did you do then?” Taehyung asked.

“We ordered out...” Yoongi told.