21.

21.

!!!

!!!

My heels tapped the floor as I danced to the latin tune. A backup dancer placed his hand on my waist elegantly and I put my hand on his shoulder while our feet moved in perfect sync. My heartbeat was growing steadily along with the moves and I swirled my body around wiggling my hips daringly.

The snowy fringed dress I'm wearing is eye-catching unlike the other traditional salsa outfits. I tried to ignore all the stares Taehyung gave me during the performance. I remained calm and allowed a tiny smile to form on my lips.

He is alert, eyes scanning my figure. Tae is constantly aware of what is happening right in front of him and I know he likes it.

My leg was hooked on that dancer’s hip as his fingers stroke my ankle going upwards to keep me still. I arched my back slowly and threw my head back offering my neck before posing for the finale. Sweat was dripping down my forehead as I took a step forward and bowed. Then,the audience exploded with loud hurrahs.

●●●

Finally, I came into my dorm feeling tired but grateful.

Taehyung jumped out from the bed covers.

“Found you!” I chortled while locking the door.

“Wasn’t that hard, was it?” He smirked. I tossed my shoes in the corner and walked over to him. I pulled his shirt over his head and pushed him hard onto the mattress. His cerise lips parted and he flashed an innocent look whereas his long fingers squeezed my butt. I fell gracefully on the bed next to him sinking into the cushions.

“You impressed me tonight,” He confessed.

His hand was warm as he grabbed my waist having this really cute gleam in his eyes. I pulled his hand away and placed it back down.

“No touching” I teased.

“That’s not fair, Caramel” He sulked.

“Shh...” I straddled his hips putting my palms gently on his chest and kissed him.

He smells like overripe fruits and I can taste the red sangria on his tongue. I looked up into his eyes noting their remarkable dark hue. I stopped kissing and moved down his sharp jaw-line, biting and licking all the way to his collarbones. I sucked the soft spot there nipping every inch of his skin. He moaned, desperate to use his hands somehow.

“Good boy, your turn” I sat up, still riding his thighs and gently placed his hands on me.

He flipped me over in a flash. Our soaked lips met and our bodies glued dangerously. His teeth bit my lip hungrily
“I swear I won’t stop until you are shaking into my arms” He growled. I dared him to do it so, that’s the consequence after all. 

He lifted my legs right off, carrying me toward the window and letting me fall with a soft bounce on the window ledge. We locked eyes just for a moment, just for us to feel safe with one another. His eyes sparked off a fire, a wild expression on his face as his palms skimmed my rib cage then molded my breasts. I gasped, forcing him to chuckle raggedly.

My fingers slid to the band of his briefs, but just then his hands found my wrists slamming them back to the window glass.

“Ah, fuck!” He cursed out of breath. Zippers down; The first thrust was like our bodies were made for this moment, to melt into each other, to feel this natural rhythm. That night wasn’t like any other night. It was everything.

My back rocked against the window surface and the first whimpers escaped my lips. And with every rough thrust, he whispered sweet words so that the new strange thrill would ripple inside me again and again. His eyes shut and open at various times, his muscles tensed and his hairs stuck on his forehead with sweat. I felt his naked flesh quiver cause of the upcoming helpless orgasm. Everything was so wet down there and I want it.

“Ah, baby please!” I begged and he growled out my name as he bucked inside of me, exploding with such force that I had to clutch his back with my nails.

I felt myself gently lie on the bed. His chest was rising and falling against my back, our breaths in unison and he brushed my hair, crooning a melody to lull me.

“Sweet dreams, Caramel” He mumbled.

“Goodnight Taehyungie”

They are officially a lovely couple🎉

Please don't forget to vote if you like it

V.K♥️