12.

12.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: We don't talk anymore(Jikook) ───────────────⚪───────────◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀0:06 / 3:42 ───○ 🔊⠀

Caramel Show

Day 1

Standing on top of the spiral staircase, I have the finest view of the Cabaret. Everything’s refurbished retro, nothing more modern than the ’80s. Although,the floral tangerine prints on the walls were bold and the furniture sparse and simple. Only a few drink tables and tall stools dotted the room and tiny white spotlights illuminated the bar. 

People come and people go. The spirited mass of new guests enters the Cabaret dressed always in striking outfits.The jangling of voices fills the space and I notice a lot of standing drinkers at the bar, couples in secluded nooks, gaggles of teenagers; laughing, back-slapping each other, beginning drinking games and crunching on tons of peanuts and chips.

I climb down the stairs feeling my wrap dress swirl as I move. The cypress green bow holds still the fabric around my waist and the low neckline shows off the desirable parts of my body.

Jin observes the big painting that Jungkook drew two years ago. The only painting on the wall among the various Beatle’s discs.

“Why are you here instead of working frantically at the bar?” I teased him. Then,
He pointed at the bar and I followed the direction with my gaze noticing the hourglass figure with the dark skin serving the customers.

“Naomi committed to the part-time job so, yeah, I’m taking a break!” He explained further “Besides, sometimes the bar is crawling with pervs and I mean those ladies up there are freaking handsy sis!” He went on and I couldn’t help it but laugh.

...

Eyes land on the stage while the two handsome guys take their positions upstage. Two ribbon microphones were positioned parallel to each other. Lights out as a dim blue light shimmers and smoke encircles the bodies.

“Uhm before we start” Jungkook’s voice sounds clear through the mic. “This song is very special for me and…it always leaves me with a bittersweet feeling in the end, so yeah…” His voice became low taking a brief breath before music plays. His eyes met mine instantly. I clenched my fists against that powerful staring.

♬ "We don’t talk anymore"

Namjoon glances at his members and hesitantly looks over me with a weak smile. From the corner of my eye, I notice the flaming red-haired Hoseok approaching and looking up at Namjoon and then at Jin worriedly. Yoongi’s cat eyes remain focused on Taehyung whose unreadable expression flirts with mine. His eyes send shivers down my spine...