15.

15.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Even if I die, It's you(TaeJin) ───────────────⚪──────────────◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►► 1:17 / 3:50 ───○ 🔊⠀

Caramel Show

Day 3

The song lives and thrills you with pleasant emotions. Music fills the air without effort like the waves clothe the sandy beach. Some react to the beat, others continue their chatter, but the rhythm always strangely speaks to them. A lively tempo can elevate the spirit and drive them to the dance floor.

Taehyung and Jin enjoy themselves to the fullest tonight. They both keep their own bizarre style pumping the music into their veins as they lose themselves in this performance. There’s no choreography. They dance to a freestyle way that sometimes it looks like they tap dance, acting extra in their sparkly blazers and colorful hats.

I looked over the crowd. There must have been at least two hundred people watching them bathing in the turquoise light of the Cabaret. I am sitting at the bar losing all my senses excluding my hearing that makes me flow with the lively tune.

“Whoa! Look at the dancers!” Namjoon cheers next to me. Moving like ribbons in the wind, they seem boneless.

“A bug might flies into your mouth soon, babe” Namjoon teases me and I realize that I’m gaping at the dancers quite a bit.

“Thank you” The faint curve of his lips appears to reveal a row of perfectly carved dazzling teeth.

“Uhm, for what?” I frowned.

“Thank you for believing in our dreams in the first place.We’re all so grateful!” He smiled.

“We are a big family, Joon and we help each other, right? We argue, we fight, we even stop talking to each other at times, but in the end, love is always there so...” I shrug and he nods softly.

“What a cutesy boss you are, Dinnie!” His joyous laughter echoes throughout the room.

“Ugh, stop calling me Dinnie!”

“Why? I call you Dinnie since high school” He points out “Dinnie the peanut!” He snorts. The grunt that escapes my lips is slow matched with the sneer on my face that implies a clear warning.

●●●

“Whose idea was to let dumb and dumber bring our food?” Yoongi let out a long groan. His face sinks into the fluffy pillow and his jaw rests at an uncomfortable angle. He stays like that cuddling up with his dark blue quilt;the ocean color Yoongi loves so much.

I watched the red second hand slowly completes its circle around the clock on the wall. My stomach rumbled again, and I tried to cover it with my hand. Hoseok stifled a small laugh as he turned over to look at me.

Jungkook slumped onto the couch and sighed heavily “I am so hungry!!” Then, his stomach growled noisily in agreement.

Jimin walks in the dining hall while Taehyung appears right after him, carrying a large lug-box stocked with beer bottles. His chiseled jaw lifted with a proud happy smile as they both sat on the sofabed.

“Oh, where did you find all these bottles?” Jungkook asks and seconds later, he sits up with a growing smile and eyes that sparkle with enthusiasm.

“They must have rifled the storage!” Hoseok assumes and the little rascals giggle.

“If you took a shot every time you made a bad decision, how drunk would you be?” Hoseok takes another sip of his beer and continues.

“Maybe a bit tipsy?” Jimin pursed his lips, unsure of his prompt answer.

“Drunk” Tae rejoined and I gave thumbs up implying that his answer tallies with mine.

“Wasted” Jungkook sighed.

“Dead!” Yoongi blurts out. His eyes crinkle at the corners, laughing at his own offhand response. “I mean seriously, regretting became a life motto. Remember when those two Thai girls asked me if I wanted to sleep with them. I said yes and they said it would be like winning the lottery. Well, to my horror they were right, we had six matching balls!”

Peals of laughter could be heard throughout the building, more like hysteric cackles than an expression of amusement. Jimin threw his head back letting out a loud chuckle while Hoseok crossed his arms over his stomach to catch his breath. All too soon, Jin and Namjoon entered the room with a clatter as they dropped their bags on the floor.

Jin narrowed his eyes plodding slowly into the room. His left foot kicked an empty can that tumbled across the carpet, leaving behind a stack of beer bottles on the table. Jungkook picked up the can with fright and quickly tossed it in the bin. Jin scowled at the dirt around.

“I’m blaming Taehyung for this” Jin raised a brow at him and Jimin tried to suppress his giggles.

“And Jimin, I blame him too” He resumed.

“Hey! What did I do?” Jimin opposed.

“I’m sure you did something!” Jin snorted.

“When I first met you I didn’t like you” Yoongi pulled himself into a sitting position, looking back at Jin.

“Yeah, I know...” Jin sulked.

“But after spending time with you...” Yoongi went on.

“Yeah?” Jin smiles shyly.

It got worse, man”
Laugher bubbles up and I cover my mouth to keep it in while Jin seems not a bit bothered, before raising his middle finger at Yoongi.

“Let’s eat already!” Namjoon chirps and we all binge on cheeseburgers and Neapolitan pizza. 

Whoever is reading this, pls don't forget to vote!

V.K♥️