Epilogue

[...]

That poster is completely wrong in every respect. Its ridiculous gigantic size, the italic heavy fonts or its color is allover wrong in my eyes and arguably...only in my eyes. 

Caramel Auditions》

Freshly baked for you-
Choose delicious & shine☆

!Singers and performers of all varieties are encouraged to audition.
From 9 am to 6 pm.

I was staring at it fantasizing unwittingly and questioning myself how the vivid reality can turn into memories. I was spaced out by my own roller-coaster of moments, traveling back in time mentally...

Pajamas, toothbrushes, clean underwear...” Jin strode into the room, recapping the things they need for their long-ass trip.

“Check, check and check!” Jimin trailed behind marking the necessaries with a tick.

And I repeat; clean underwear” Jin hovered for a moment, waiting for his friend’s reassurance. Ew?

“I already double-checked, Hyung” Jimin pursed his lips while reviewing the list anew.

“Don’t forget the condoms!” Jungkook chortled, snuggling up to his shorty mate.

“I–wait WHAT?!” Jin said aloud while choking on his water.

“I was just kidding, Hyung!” Jungkook blurted giving him a gentle back blow.

“That’s what I thought because it’s quite inappropriate and under no circumstances you are allowed to do such things in our room, Jeon!” Jin lowkey lectured the junior, poking a finger towards him.
Jungkook nodded firmly before wiggling his eyebrows to Jimin who shifted his brows high sky letting out a muffled “oop”.

In the meantime, Hoseok lugged his heavy duffle bags and backpack across the room.

“Did you package the dorm curtains too?” Yoongi scoffed and Hoseok rolled his eyes amused.

“Screw this, I’m gonna buy new supplies in Japan” Yoongi decided and lied on the couch airily.

Giggles escaped my lips, vibrant and heartwarming. That little girl, who passes by the pavement with her mom, shoots me a confused look clutching her Barbie doll protectively.

“Girl, I heard mama Hwang is coming!” Naomi snaps me back, making me to bounce a bit.

“Yep, she missed me and I need her here” I respond frankly.

“So, did you call the boys?” She asks.

“Yep, they are in Tokyo now!” I said and excitement laces with my voice.

“Okay babe, see you tonight!” She surrounds me with her hands and I hugged her back before soaking myself up into the flashbacks.

“What are you doing?” light laughter in my voice as Jimin kept making funny faces at me.

“Whatever makes you smile” He said sweetly and I melted into overwhelming sentiments.

“H-have a nice trip” I choked on my words and Jimin pouted.

“Don’t cry please” He cooed trapping me playfully in his never-ending hug.

“Ya, I’ll miss this place and you so much!” Hoseok poked my nose dressing his lips with a bright smile.

“Goodbyeeee, don’t forget my souvenirs!!” I shouted and waved with both hands until they were nowhere to be seen.

My feet bring me inside and I curl up on the couch. The massive furniture creaks as I hunker down in it.
...The bed was creaking and I was sunk into the feathery mattress, afraid that it could swallow me in if it breaks. He was passionate thrusting himself harshly yet carefully, turning me into a moaning mess, forcing me to clasp the bedsheets desperately. He smelt like the paradise itself and his eyes were flaming hot; Soft, moist skin was grinding against me hungrily.

“W-wait f-for me” Taehyung trembled, barely coherent.

The wet nose tickles my hand and the little creature shrinks into a tiny hairball.

“I miss him too, Tannie” I confess and my phone blinks displaying a video call from Jin.

“Annyeong!!” Jin greets me and my smile blossoms.

“Bang PD-nim was really disappointed to know that you won’t come” Namjoon says “but we explained” and I nod appreciatively.

“Let him know if you need anything!” Jungkook beamed “Ya! He’s a good person” Hoseok adds cheerfully.

“Peanut, we have to go uh what–?”  Jin mumbles and glances over his hyungs.

“Yoongi says he loves you and Tae says he–SHUT UP I WON’T TELL SUCH THINGS” Jin snaps disturbing Yeontan’s nap and my ears.

“Oh and I made you cookies before leaving!” He cooed “Mwah!” His full lips stick on the camera leaving a sounding smooch before the screen goes black again.

The cookies brought a hunger to me so I let my feet take me to the bar and my eyes feast on the cookies that are dotted with chocolate chips. The surface is crackled like the earth in the late summer, softly caramel, awaiting to be tasted. Taking the first bite a delightful flavor flooded my mouth, just then I noticed the folded note near the platter. I tossed the crumbs from my fingers and opened it.

❝Some moments become more faded with the passage of time. Yesterday’s many encounters and goodbyes existed for this moment. Every alley and crossroad we walked through together, was meant to lead us to this place and trust, the future will taste pleasant, just like caramel, just like home.

Thank you,

-Your Bangtan Boys.

The end

The end

Omg! Last chapter *tears*

Thank you so much for your support all this time. I truly hope you enjoyed reading this book as well.
I'm planning to write more so,I'll see you soon.

Love,

V.K❤