chapter 13 (it's the day!)

Time flies. It was already 21st November. The day of the trip! I've already packed my luggage 3 days ago. Now I'm ready! I pulled my luggage with me, and called a grab to school. Most of my classmates were already there.

" y/n!!!!" Eunha voice called out. She waved at me, getting my attention. I saw Eunha and Sowon, both waving to me. I sat down beside them, smiling back.

" are you excited?! Because I am soooo... SO EXCITED! YEAH! " Sowon exclaimed, putting her hands in the air.

"yeah!!! " Eunha joined in.

" me too! " I exclaimed, and we laughed.

It's been a long time since I have such friends.. I mean I know I have Seokjin and Jungkook and maybe Yoongi are my friends but I've never actually had friends who are girls.. In like 2 years? I didn't actually have ANY friends for the past 2 years until Jungkook came.

" Oh look y/n, your man is here. " Eunha said to me. I looked up, and Seokjin was wearing a black mask. Even though half of his face was covered up, he still look as good.

" Wah

" Wah... He's really handsome. Y/n I dare you to go up to him and give him a hug. " Sowon said and I laughed.

" Nahhhhh " I said. " GOGOGO! " both of them cheered.

I was shaking. I stood up and walked towards him. " Hello y/n!" Seokjin waved to me but before I could even attempt the dare he pulled me to him, giving me a big hug. I froze, feeling my hand pounding against my chest as if it's going to fall out anytime soon. I could hear Eunha and Sowon squeals. I looked up at Seokjin, his mask only revealing those adorable eye smile of his.

His smell wafted over. The sweetness of his deodorant, and a scent of perfume like the smell of grass after a long period of rainy weather. I like it.

" Short people are so huggable... " Seokjin said and smiled at me.
" See ya. " he said, walking to his group of friends, leaving me blushing there.

I walked back to Eunha and Sowon, and they were fangirling. " AHHHHH THAT WAS SO CUTEEE " they both said in unison.

We got to the airport, waiting for the plane to arrive. I took out my broccoli plushie, and rest my head on it, closing my eyes. (yes I actually have a broccoli plushie with me it's name is Mr Broc and I hug it every night to sleep lmao)

I opened my eyes when I heard notifications from my phone.

" Images from Seokjin"

I clicked and saw some silly selfies of him. I looked up and saw him doing those stupid faces at the other side of the airport. I started smiling to myself like an idiot. I took out my phone, took a picture of him and sent it to him.

Me : look at how stupid you are.
Seokjin: I think I look amazing.
Me : oh shut up.  don't state the obvious ;)
Seokjin : i know right. btw caption this