chapter 7 (Eat Jin??)

Should I search for him? I think I should. Or should I not?

Just then, I saw a brown notebook left on the desk where Seokjin was previously at. I picked up the notebook and on top of it has the word " Epiphany " written in calligraphy.

What does " Epiphany " mean?

My eyes travelled to the bottom of the notebook and it clearly has
" 김석진 " (Kim Seokjin) written neatly on it.

Okay. I know it's wrong to do this but, I looked around suspiciously before I flipped through the notebook. It has colourful notes written on every page, but the pages at the back seems to be all written in black ink, which I assume, are his latest notes. Well, the date on each page says it all.

I flipped to the latest page, which was written today. It only has a few lines of geography notes and the last word of the sentence was smudged in black ink. He probably fell asleep at that moment... As I flipped to the next page, it says:

" I'm the one I should love~ "

I was confused. I flipped to the first page and it says

" maybe I can never fly. "

he even drew wings beside it. I flipped to the middle page, and saw an adorable drawing of him and his dog. It's so cute! I traced the outline of his dog, smiling to myself. On that same page it says " I miss jjangu~ :( " my heart fell.

Jjangu is no longer with him anymore. That's why Seokjin never posted anymore photos of his dog. I closed the notebook and placed it into my bag.

Well, now I feel like shit. I should really search for him.

I ran out of the classroom, looking left and right, hoping to find Seokjin. Of course, he wasn't in sight. I ran out of school, searching all over the neighborhood for that familiar face. Ah! He's probably at the park! I ran as fast as possible and made my way to the park and as soon as I reached there, I found him.

Seokjin, wearing a white hoodie, while sitting at the corner of the park eating ramen.

" Welcome to eat jin! " he exclaimed cheerfully to the camera in front of him, and started slurping his noodles loudly.

Wow. That's really a different person. Seeing a bully of mine looking like a totally different person outside of school doing aegyo in front of a camera and slurping ramen noodles gave me huge curiosity. Many questions started popping up in my head.

Is he doing a broadcast? Or like a mukbang video or something? Is he like an influencer? A YouTuber?

Seokjin shows his cup noodle infront of his camera, while he scroll through the comments, answering questions.

" the weather seems really nice today. And I love this place. It's so peaceful... " he said and looked around the park.

When he turned to my direction, I tried to hid behind the tree but it was too late. His eyes met mine and I immediately froze in place.