48

"Thanks for letting us stay here, Julio. You should stop by the burrow sometime." I gave him a hug and smiled. 

"I will, it was good to see you." 

Everyone told him goodbye and afterwards we apparated back to the burrow. 

"Bloody hell-" 

I turned towards Fred and then I realised the tent had burnt down completely, the house was still in tact.

"My boys, thank god you're alright." Mrs Weasley came running to us and crushed us all in tight hugs along with Mr Weasley and Ginny. 

Ginny ran to me "I'm glad you're ok, have you heard anything from Harry?"

I shook my head "I saw him leave with Hermione and Ron."

Ginny looked down at the ground, I knew what it felt like not knowing if the person you loved was ok. 

"Are all the others safe? Remus? Tonks? Bill and Fleur?" 

"Yes, everyone's safe except for-" Mrs Weasley couldn't even finish her sentence as she was overwhelmed by worry. 

"Ron is going to be ok, Molly. Just like Hermione and Harry." Mr Weasley said. 

I hoped mr Weasley was right, I knew Harry could take care of himself especially with Hermione and Ron around. They were going to be ok, it was just stressful to not know where they were exactly. 

━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'm gonna miss you, Gin." 

"I'm gonna miss you too, Kai. Love you."

"Love you too." I hugged Ginny who was ready to leave. After lots of discussions between mr and mrs Weasley, they agreed to let Ginny go back to Hogwarts. I knew Snape had been promoted to headmaster, everyone hated the idea except me. We were lucky to have someone like Snape as headmaster, any other 'real' death eater would make it a disaster. 

Ginny told Fred and George good bye. She picked up her suitcase and left with her parents to king cross station. 

I sighed and dropped on the couch "Now I feel useless." 

"Me too." Fred muttered from the chair across from me. George sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"You're not useless." he kissed me on the cheeks making my stomach flutter all over again. 

"Hey! What about me?" 

George and I shared a look trying not to burst into laughter "Should we tell him?" George asked. I nodded "I think we should, he deserves to know the truth."

"I hate to be the one to bring it to you Freddie but you are,"

"bloody useless." George and I said in unison. We gave each other a high five before watching the look on Fred's face appear, pretending to look hurt. He rolled his eyes and left to the kitchen. 

"I wonder what it's like at Hogwarts." 

"Well, I know it's not the nicest place to be right now.." George sighed.

George was right, especially because the Carrows were teaching there. They were known for their harsh and ruthless punishments. At least Harry wasn't at Hogwarts, although it was very frustrating not to know where he was. 

━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: I'm sorry for how short this chapter is haha, didn't have much inspiration.