54

"Come again? You two are getting married?" Mrs Weasley seemed somewhat flustered. 

"And we're going to be grandparents?" Mr Weasley held his hands in his hair. 

After staying an extra week at the shell cottage to spend time with the golden trio we decided to go back to the burrows bearing some good news; something everyone could use a little of. 

"I'm gonna be an uncle!" Fred picked me up and jumped up and down. I giggled. I had to admit, gaining Fred as a brother in law was pretty awesome. I knew sometimes he annoyed the shit out of me but that's what best friends do. I could laugh my ass off whenever I was with Fred. 

Before I knew it mrs Weasley was hugging me, like a mother hugs her daughter. It was at that moment I missed mine more than ever. They should've been there hearing the news but it wasn't meant to be. I had accepted it but that didn't mean I stopped missing them. 

"This is great news." Mrs Weasley wiped away a tear before crushing her son into a bonebreaking hug. I laughed until mr Weasley ran up to me wrapping his arms around me. I giggled when he squeezed me even tighter.

"Careful dad!" 

"Oh, right- the baby!" Mr Weasley scratched his head with a blush creeping onto his cheeks. I smiled and he returned the smile. 

Meanwhile I could hear Mrs Weasley sobbing into her son's arms "My boy, you're getting all so big all of the sudden."

Fred and I stood there watching from a distance trying to contain our laughter as George could barely breath in his mothers arms. 

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ello, little Teddy." Fred caressed Teddy's head as I was holding him in my arms. I couldn't take my eyes off the little baby boy. Tonks had finally gone in labour, Teddy was born the cutest baby ever. 

It didn't surprise me at all that all the baby stuff made George extremely nervous. He couldn't stop biting his nails and pacing around. 

"George, want to hold him?" I asked with a smirk knowing George was not having it. He stood still and sat down next to me. I laid little Teddy in his arms and watched how George locked eyes with the little boy. The look of George holding a baby made my heart melt. I fell in love with him once again. 

"Get used to it, Weasley. Soon you'll be a dad yourself." Tonks grinned eyeing at me and Fred who seemed to find George's nervousness all too funny. 

I couldn't wait to meet my own little baby boy or baby girl. George wasn't the only nervous one, I was mentally freaking out every time I got reminded of the fact that there was an actual human being growing inside me. Life's crazy that way yet beautiful.

A/N: I'm sorry about the last few chapters, they were a little short. Anyways, get ready! The battle of Hogwarts is up next. These are the last chapters and I'm kind of sad. So much has happened since the first chapter and I've grown to the characters in a way. Enjoy the last few chapters and let me know what you think of it. -Sanne