53

George kneeled down and revealed the thing he hid behind his back. A small black box. I couldn't believe my eyes. Was I dreaming? Hallucinating? Was this really happening?

"Kaia Ann Black, from the moment we met I knew you were something special. You're kind, smart, brave, beautiful, sexy as hell and sometimes extremely stubborn." I giggled and continued to listen in awe "But I have loved every single inch of you ever since the moment I laid eyes on you. I'll stand by you in everything that's yet to come. Would you make me the luckiest and happiest git alive and marry me?" he opened the box revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

I jumped in his arms "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" 

I kissed him on the lips, he twirled me around "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Kaia." George planted a thousand kisses on me. We sat down on the bed and George slid the finger around my finger. We kissed each other once again before bursting out in nervous laughter and looking over at the floor still covered in puke making us laugh even harder. 

"Maybe we should-" 

"Yeah, we should."

"Just one more thing."

Before I could ask what it was he pressed his lips on mine. The kiss lasted for about an hour. A passionate kiss I didn't want to end. Only then I realised I was actually going to marry the love of my life. Not only that but he was the father of the baby inside me. Perfect.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Harry?" I ran outside being shocked to see the golden trio. But not like I had hoped, all of them exhausted, Hermione seemed wounded from the way Bill carried her inside, Harry leaned over a small body crying and Ron seemed on another place with his thoughts as always.

I ran over to Harry but stopped just a few inches away from him. I laid my hand on his shoulder "Harry.."

"Dobby, he's death.." Harry's silent tears streamed down his cheeks "He saved us all." 

The small body of an elf laid on the cold hard sand. His body lifeless and covered in blood. I grabbed Harry's hand "He died as a hero."

After burying Dobby and saying some kind words about him we went back inside. I was happy to see they were somewhat ok. Not only the trio was there but some others as well. Dean, Luna, an old man called Olivander and a goblin called Griphook. 

George was over the moon to see his little brother again. His eyes sparkled as he kept joking around with Ron. I never realised how much his little brother meant to him. 

I smiled and hugged Harry as I sat next to him on the couch "I've missed you, Harry. I'm glad you're alright."

"I've missed you too, Kaia. How are you?" he looked me in the eyes "You seem different."

"Is that a good thing?" 

Harry chuckled "I think so."

"Well, I feel different." I held my hand up for Harry to see the shimmering ring around my finger. 

"Merlin's beard!" Hermione gasped. I realised that now everyone was quiet and looking at the ring "No way!" 

"Congrats!" Harry embraced me in his warm arms once again. 

"When did this happen?" 

I giggled "Yesterday morning when we found out that I'm pregn-" I covered my mouth and my eyes widened realising I had spilled all the tea. 

"Kaia!" George shook his head with a grin on his face.

"Oops.." 

Everyone cheered in excitement and congratulated us while Ron just stood there at loss for words and his face paler than ever but finally he decided to speak up "Bloody hell!" 

Everyone looked over at the shocked redhead and bursted out in laughter.