Chapter 29: "Who am I? I am stronger than you!"

(??? POV)

My head hurts, it hurts real bad, and the pain made me wake up, and I found myself in a little room, with a weird yellow window in front of me. Where am I? I got up and attempted to press my hands against the window, only to find out that it wasn't glass at all. My hands went straight through, and little yellow lines moved up my arms, and what felt like my face, followed by a slight shock. It didn't hurt, just felt weird.

I'm not sure where I am, everything's all metal, and there's other rooms like the one I was in. Then, I heard singing, from some other room. Following the sound, I soon came across a crying girl with red skin, who felt...familiar.

(???)"Great! This is just fan-freaking-tastic! I just knew one of these days Homeworld would come back to finish us all off!"

(Me)"Uh...hello?"

(???)"Steven?! How'd you get out?!"

(Me)"Steven? ...Who's Steven?"

(???)"Hu-What are you mean?! You're name's Steven Universe!"

(Me)"Sorry, but I don't really know who I am. Who are you?"

(Ruby)"Oh, come on! I'm Ruby, can't you remember that?!"

(Me)"Uh....nope, not ringin' a bell."

(Ruby)"Oh no...don't tell me that he...th-that's not important right now! How did you escape?!"

(Me)"I just walked through the weird glass, like this."

(Ruby)"Wait, do-"

She stopped herself from warning me as I stood in the middle of the odd window thing, and that weird shock came back.

(Me)"I-It's pretty easy!"

(Ruby)"What the...?"

I could now hear that song again, as if it's telling me to find the source.

(Me)"There it is again."

(Ruby)"It's Sapphire! Quick, we have to find her!"

(Me)"Uh, ok!"

Sliding through the gap I made, "Ruby" ran ahead of me to wherever "Sapphire" was. There were these scary metal people passing by every hallway, and we both hid each time we saw them.

(Ruby)"C'mon, where are you...Sapphire!"

On the end of the last corridor, a tall gray guy wearing a white cape was looking into another small cell, with a person with blue skin singing. So that's who Sapphire must be.

 So that's who Sapphire must be