: First

Lan JingYi's POV

I'm on my way to the pavilion to  meet Zewu-Jun.

"The tulips around the pavilion bloom beautifully, isn't it ? "
Zewu-Jun uttered as he noticed my arrival and I showed greetings.

" Yes, it's a very beautiful scene to view, ZeWu-Jun."

" Come sit. "
Zewu-Jun gently beckoned me and I followed him.

ZeWu-Jun sipped his tea before looking at me with a carefree smile.

" I am quite surprised that you are acting strange these past few weeks. Lan JingYi"

What does that mean actually..?

" Acting strange ? I'm confused, what do you actually mean, ZeWu-Jun??"
I'm truly surprised by that question from him.

Zewu-Jun lightly chuckled from my question. Did I commit a mistake ? If I had commited a mistake then I would be surely now at the library pavilion copying 10 times the rules of conduct.

" Lan JingYi, I had watched the both you grew together , you and Lan SiZhui are really close but these past few days, both of you seemed to be in  a distant... did you guys quarrelled?"
I almost choked upon hearing those words from Zewu-Jun ... how come he noticed something like that...

I faked a laughed before replying,
" No, Zewu-Jun. We aren't in a quarrel.  We are...just...f-fine... Yes! We are very Fine! Hahah-haha"

Damn! I sounded so lame..!!

" Is that so? Then why have I heard you're neglecting nighthunting when Lan SiZhui is around ...---"

" NO! That was just coincidence !"
I suddenly cut him off.

" I'm observing enough JingYi, I saw you hanging out yesterday with the other disciples rather than being together with SiZhui. I already confronted him yet he won't tell even one bit of what's happening between the both of you. Actually, Wangji had asked me to observe the both of you since he is too busy with his wife. Thus, what actually happened between the both of you? " Zewu-Jun explained.

"Zewu-Jun.... "

No. I can't say it ... it's very troubling and embarrassing for me to share this. On the other hand, I also can't understand why SiZhui changed these past few weeks. Yes he is the one that changed , he is the one who starts acting strange, it's not me but him.

" JingYi? Is it too conflicting to ---- "
Before Zewu-Jun could finish asking me , a voice interrupted us in a hurry.

" Zewu-Jun! Pardon my interruption but Elder Lan Qiren immediately needs your presence at his study due to an important matter." It was the person I hope to be the last one to see----- SiZhui.

Unconsciously, my hands started to tremble with my knees turning jelly at once feels like I won't be able to stand up now.

BUT I NEED TO ESCAPE NOW OR ELSE...

He might do something unbelievable again!

Zewu-Jun was shocked and immediately stood up, ---worried.

"Is that so. Then I'll go ahead. "
He's almost leaving but turn suddenly to me and said gently.

" Since both of you will be left , won't you guys have a little chat to clear things up, hmmn? "

" Yes , of course. ZeWu-Jun"
SiZhui replied as I cant help fidgeting in my seat. The moment ZeWu-Jun's presence had gone off, SiZhui faced me. He's silent,  looking straight into my eyes like burning holes.

Few minutes had passed , still neither of us opened up.

This is too awkward so I decided to stand up after gathering a lot of courage from the bottom of my core.

" I... I think I should ..g-go."
I stammered, I walked passed him but not long after he had grab my arm and made me face him in proximity.
I felt a blood rush through my head ... I hate it but i seem to be blushing!
Damnit.

And SiZhui smiled resplendently incomparable to the blossoming  
Tulips around us.
" You're beet red. How cute. "
As he said those very embarrassing words I noticed his already close face to me coming more closer and closer.

This alarms me and immediately pushed him hard away.

" Stop it. SiZhui!!! This shouldn't happen between us!"
I shouted angrily.

" JingYi... I just wanted to kiss you...again."
He said calmly without even blinking an eye.

" Are you for real?! That night we are drunk and you kissed me all of a sudden, that was a mistake SiZhui. You are under the influence of the alcohol and I forgave you but the  next day after that you changed .... you became-- you became... Agghh! I just can't get you SiZhui! What happened to you?! "

" I just realized and gather up a lot of courage. " He gently uttered whilst taking a step closer to me again.

" Courage ? Courage for what? "
I asked in  panicked while taking steps backward,

" Courage to be brave enough. "

And he clasped both of my hands and said the most impossible words I'd never dream of him saying those to me.

" I..-- I like you JingYi for a very long time. "

" WHAAATT?!!!"

-----------------------------
A/N: *waves~* hi there folks!
Hope I haven't done it too bad ~
I always searched for a ZhuiYi fanfic but like there's only one in a million thus, I came to make my own instead... ☆~☆//
How's it? ... ehk?