:17th 1.2

" P-please... ? "

" I... need you. Don't g-go."

I was taken aback by his pleas.
I want to face him and hug him tightly yet..

He is just drunk.
I'm fooling myself if I take his words seriously.

" Let go."
And I swayed my hand to let go from his grasp.

" JingYi... I am lenient to you but it doesn't mean... we are gonna be together again..."

Even my own words torment me.

Yet, I need to let go.
JingYi is a cheerful person he'll definitely find someone who'll gonna fill the position that I'll be resigning.

I'd rather let go and stay away.
I don't want him to be confused or troubled around me.

It'll be fine.
It's best for the both of us.

" ...You mean ..f-friendship..? "
He asked indifferently,

I keep in silence as I'm quite baffled by his question as well.

" I .... dont wanna be friends with you anymore."
He added, making me flinched and gave a pang of pain within me.
It's not impossible to believe if he despise me now, he don't even want to be friends with me anymore -------

Wait, what am I saying?
I'm the first one to declare that I'd rather stay away if we are only gonna be together as friends.

I'm the one who pulled myself away from him. I'm the one who made a mess...
I deserved this surging emotions yet hearing him say those words to me is like being burnt alive, agonizing to no end.
I'm utterly stupid...

I felt his grasp from my hand tightened as he spoke again, with vivid trembling voice,

" What .. if, I t--tell you ... I l-like ..you?"

And I felt like all of the strings attached snapped! --------- overly flabbergasted as I face him and pushed his shoulders hard enough to let the both of us fell to the bed, -------with him beneath me.

" What the hell are you saying, JingYi?! Don't you ever forced yourself on something you know you won't be able to be capable of!"
I bawled as I trap him underneath me. He couldn't say anything but only gasp.

" Do you think if you simply play along with my feelings... that would satisfied me? Don't take lightly of my feelings.! You don't understand a thing! "
I cannot contain myself from the grim and annoyance upon him saying those 'What if' I'm kinda feeling insulted to let him pity on my feelings that he had come to an idea of forcing himself...

I can feel his breathing ragged together with his eyes lit up with clear fury.

" You stupid!! Stupid SiZhui!! I hate you !!"

He shouted furiously as he struggled underneath me, clawing me and thrashing away so I let my weight to buried more on him and caught tight hold of his hands then locked with mine in each side of his head.

" How about me SiZhui?! Do you even think of my own feelings? Do you even once think how did I felt during those days you're gone?! I missed you so bad I had nightmares! I keep on chasing you yet you're always running away! Damn you! "
He let his tears to gushed from his eyes as he rage his words on me.