: 12th

After the liberation of ghost, the spell wore off and the puppets were turned back to children which they originally are.

The children were back to their parents safely.

I, together with the rejoicing people of the village,  offered a prayer from the remnants of dust from the ghost. Even though that ghost who's an old woman had a lot of resentment energy enveloping on her...

I still could see in her the genuine feelings of longing...

Maybe she really had a lost son, his son is the subject of her longings...

I wonder what really happened to her when she's still alive. ..

I turn around and I caught a sight of something near the wrecked terrace where the ghost sat last night...

It's the lampshade.

It is the only one that has left...

I reached for it and dusted it out,

" Excuse me... is that a...lampshade from a lamp??"
An old man appeared at my side,
I nodded as I expressed,

" It is. It's from the lamp that ghost old woman used to bring while haunting this village..."

" Can ... I touch it?"

" Sure. " I said then handed to him.

He got it and scratched and turn all over until his eyes widened...

" This lamp is from her indeed! "
He exclaimed as I almost startled,

" What do you mean ??"

" This lamp belongs to a maiden from long time ago, this is a gift from her beloved, upon the maiden bore a child in her womb... the man ran away... ---no. The man was forcefully taken away by his parents for they don't want them to marry their son with a lowlife maiden. "

" So.... that Old woman really had a child. Where's the child?"

" The man's parents is just too cruel... they paid the maiden's parents to have the child aborted... yet after the abortion the maiden gone mad, she would still continue to sew a loincloth for her baby, though it's gone already... she refuse to accept. Her parents decided to prison her in a dark room to prevent her from sewing anymore as they let her have her favourite lamp where only she knew that she had put needles within it but forgot to have threads therefore she used all of her hair to sew... "

I see, that's why she's bald...

" She had completed a baby loincloth but her parents caught it and burn it from the fire of her own favourite lamp, everyone is just too cruel to her even her own parents... and after that she died piercing her own wrists with needles. "

Just how tragic her life can be...

She refused to accept that her child was lost thus she seeks her child within this village... maybe this is where she had lived once when she's still alive.

All of a sudden.. I'm stricken to realisation!
I reeled seriously at the old man,

" Why do you know all of this !??
A....are y--you that ...man??!"