: Third

Jin Ling with a fever and injured body is being delivered to Cloud Recesses to be treated, if he stay longer with us , his health might get worse.

" The zombies had appeared to the northeast ! " One of our disciples shouted and we then head forth.

Upon battling the zombies , I realized SiZhui isn't beside me.

Where is he?!
Well, it is just that I'm used to fight side by side with him but now seems indifferent. I turn around on all fours to search for him.

"  JingYi-xiong look out!!"

And I looked as a zombie  fell down right beside me.

" Ah, thanks. " I expressed,

" Are you out of condition , JingYi-xiong? You can retreat for now . "
A Lan disciple, which I don't know the name, worried asked me.

" No , I'm fine. " I assured and get back to fighting.

We are fighting for hours already but the number of zombies doesn't seem to decrease.

" Ain't usually zombies turn into dust after they're being cut off? Why these zombies aren't turning to ? They would just regenerate after being sliced to!"
One disciple exclaimed.

I , also noticed that fact. But feral zombies had a lot of characteristics, slicing them off might be the wrong way to take them down....

But the problem is that what should be the right method to end them...?

" These zombies cannot be taken down by mere swords ... I wonder if there is someone likely controlling them? Or it's very unlikely that they'll suddenly appeared and savage this village , there must be someone who summoned these here. " I expressed,

Until I found SiZhui , crouching at a side, likely observing a fallen zombie.

" SiZhui? What are you doing ? "

But SiZhui didn't answered me. He keeps on looking sternly at the zombie  until the fallen zombie tilted.

It's still alive! Wait no, that's wrong to say.

  Zombies had long been dead. It's just not completely fallen !

And he retreat immediately,

" SiZhui! Why you're not striking it??"

And SiZhui didn't answered me again, not even batting an eye to me although I'm just beside him.

Wait....

He can't possibly be ignoring me?

But why? It's very rare for SiZhui to be angry at me. Like I cannot even remember when was the last time he ignored me.

" SiZhui? Wui?? Lan SiZhui? Why--? "
I called but he only walked passed me.

I was stunned,

What's that attitude?

I don't remember doing anything wrong to him, last time I talk to him was right this morning  when I came to Jin Ling and after that...

Wait , is he ignoring me because he had seen that awkward  scene between me and Jin Ling ?

Wait. He can't be thinking... that ...

I ... am ...   like that!!!

SiZhui you idiot!

I came running towards SiZhui , grabbed his arm to face me directly.