: Second

A week ago...

Me, SiZhui and together with the other disciples are having meditation when we are suddenly summoned by the elders demanding us to aid the disciples of another sect facing feral zombies in the small village of Han , laying almost at the boundary of Gusu Lan sect.

"The report said, the disciples of another sect are quite outnumbered by the feral zombies and since Han village is quite located close to our sect, it's just reasonable to aid. " One of the Elder explained to us.

" Will HanGuang-Jun come with us?"
I asked,

" Unfortunately, If HanGuang-Jun will go then I wouldn't have called you here. He is currently with the Yiling Patriarch at Yunmeng Jiang Sect. "
The Elder replied in remorse.

"Then how about ZeWu-Jun?"
I asked again.

" ZeWu-Jun is on a confidential mission." whispered  by SiZhui who's beside me, I reeled surprisingly.

" Oh? Why you know... He told you? "

"No. It's accidental. "

" But feral zombies aren't jokes! I'm afraid---"

" Hush, we will gonna be fine, Jingyi.We are facing them together. " SiZhui uttered with his assuring smile ....

But still not enough! I'm still having the chills. I've already experienced the worst last time. I don't know what will happen now but I need to be strong and SiZhui 's with me so I think ... it's gonna be fine.

At the Han Village,

Entering the gates , we have noticed from afar the disciples in golden robes having the motif of spark amidst snow, so the disciples we are lending aid are from the LanLing Jin sect!

Oh, I wonder if that young mistress is there.

We go forth and upon arriving we express courtesy.

SiZhui forward for a word.

" We are here to aid the LanLing Jin Sect's disciples, before anything else can you please explain to us the current situation ? "

There are a lot of LanLing's disciples who are injured , they seem to be unable to fight anymore.

"The situation is like a ceasefire, we don't know but the zombies disappeared but would suddenly appeared at any given time. And the elder ones who lead our group to be here are immediately delivered back to our sect since they are badly injured upon battling the feral zombies. The rest of us cannot retreat for we are still evacuating the civilians to a refuge. "

" How about your Sect's reinforcement? " I interrupted.

" They are still travelling, we all know LanLing Jin Sect is the farthest among all of the sects from here. "

He got a point.

SiZhui asked them again,
" Is there any... casualties? "

" Fortunately, none. Only injuries. And  by the way, Sect Leader Jin is still with us even though he is badly injured. We pleaded him to go back to treat his wounds but he won't, please lift us the trouble to persuade the sect leader to go back. "

" WHAatt?!!! "
I exclaimed aghastly, everyone looked at me.

Damn , haven't they're used to me being loudmouthed...?
Tsk. .

" Where is that Young Mis--- ah-- I mean , where is your Sect leader?!" I demanded and they pointed an open little hut not too far from us.

Damn that stubborn Jin Ling!

I was about to stride when SiZhui caught my arms and with a reluctant countenance.

" What? Worry less SiZhui, I'm not gonna beat up an injured person, more importantly a ' Sect Leader' "

Tsk, although I cannot promise.
Huh! That depends on his attitude!

And I flailed SiZhui's grip and sauntered hurriedly towards the hut.

I found Jin Ling sitting on the hay,

" ...Lan JingYi? What're you doing here?"

" And You?! What're you doing here ? If you're gonna stay here and won't fight zombies outside then you better go back to your Sect now!"

" Who are you to say that to me! You just came!"

" Right. We came, so just stop worrying about the morale of your companies, while you're thinking for them , they're also thinking of you! If you die here, what'll happen to the LanLing Jin sect!?! Who'll will be the new Sect Leader?! Do you have heirs?! Haven't that thought come across your little brain!?? Huh!??"

Jin Ling flushed from anger, he grabbed his sword and immediately stand up.

Don't blame me. I'll only defend myself.
I stand on defense ready to defend but before Jin Ling can take a step , he collapsed in the hay.

" Eh... Jin Ling??"

I approached and  crouched, patting him if he really did collapsed.

" You're burning from fever, Jin Ling!!"

I groaned inwardly, just how stubborn is this young mistress hahh!?!

Without a choice, I pulled him to the thicker hay so that his body could relax properly,

And he slightly open his eyes,

" W..-what are you..doing...?"

" Oh shut up, I'm only helping the young mis--"

Before I could finish mocking him , he started flailing away from my grasp.

" Damn it Jin Ling! Don't struggle ,
I'm moving you to the better position----AHHHHgg!!"

My foot slipped from the moist of the hay and unfortunately...

Fell partly on Jin Ling's body.
My face slumped on his burning neck.
He must be feeling suffocated by my weight.

But before I struggle away from Jin Ling, I heard a clang of a metal that seem to be fallen on the ground. I reeled my head and saw SiZhui standing at the hut 's entrance having the subtle  flickering of his eyes.

Eh..? I know , we are in a very awkward position but SiZhui won't misunderstand this, will he ?

" Why are you on top of him, JingYi?..."

SiZhui asked ghastly.

------------------

A/N: Hello folks! Good day! \\☆○☆//
I've had kinda flashbacks so that everything would be a lil bit clear... lol.

So how's it? ...ehk?