Extra: ENCOUNTER WITH A WHITE JADE 1.3

From the occupying blizzard within the room, Lan JingYi was the first one to have a difficulty in breathing, the cold is clamping his heart, making his respiratory to rendered little amount of oxygen to heave.

" JingYi?! Are you ok?"
Lan SiZhui in worry asked as he noticed Lan JingYi is taking heavy breathes.

In front of them, not too far. The otherworldly man-------Shirotama, ceased with his strings the raging Yuki onna.

But Shirotama is lightly staggering and barely blinking, the oppressed assasin in the wall noticed the condition of Shirotama, he gasped from the surprised, he exclaimed,

" Oi! Shirotama! Why do you look exhausted?! Or are y-you... actually sleepy?? What the hell -------don't tell me that's because of the grains I throw unto you!? So it's real? That grains which is named " Dreams of lilies" had actually could render it's victim into immobilization until it fall asleep?! Just who is the heavens created that type of dime-store trickery of  grain sht! "

Dreams of lilies...
Shirotama thought as his mind is getting cloudy, his long eyelashes are fluttering in a way that it wanted to close for long to repose.

Shirotama's grip with his one hand on his string is gradually losing, it'll release the raging Yuki Onna sooner.

" Agghhh! Don't you try to let go of your cords! You cannot die on the hands of a lowlevel creature! If you're gonna die, it must be on my saber! Shirotama ! Pull off this cords on me! "

Lan SiZhui and Lan JingYi both can't comprehend what's really the relationship between the resplendent overbearing man and the assasin in black.

" You idiot! If you.... hadn't thrown that odd grains to him! He wouldn't be in that state! "
Lan JingYi shouted suddenly, consumed by his annoyance upon their oppressed situation.

The assasin reeled to the two young cultivators rooted in their ground for  awhile already, he smirked.

" Just who are you ? "

" We are cultivators! We are here to help! "
Lan JingYi replied and earned him a mocking laugh from the assasin,

" Oh? Help ? Help to conquer the Yuki Onna? Haven't you see where you are standing now? "

" Isn't that goes for you as well?? "
Lan SiZhui interrupted,

" Hahaha!! You're wrong, I'm not here for that Yuki Onna! I'm after that man in flowing waves robes. "

Lan SiZhui was out of words, he is confused as to why and what's his purpose for targeting the gorgeous
man in white that's currently in struggle in oppressing a snow ghost.

Until Lan JingYi called Lan SiZhui's attention, sharing his idea,

" SiZhui, I thought I'm out of it but this is my last fire talisman, It'll set you free from this clutching snow, so help that man, perform purification whilst the Yuki Onna is oppressed! "

..........................

After Lan SiZhui was free from the  snow under his feet, he laid out a lot of talismans in order to perform the purification of the resentment energy.

Lan SiZhui had to use his guqin to somehow calm the raging resentments, he played a soothing melody and eventually, the Yuki Onna had glowed as the black shadow was faded and swallowed by the blinding light.