Extra: ENCOUNTER WITH A WHITE JADE 1.2

The cold blows inside the traditional mansion, even colder than the snow outside.

Lan JingYi and Lan SiZhui were welcomed by the piercing silence, the lighted golden lamps were resplendent and seemed like it's the only thing that's alive within the place. The ceilings and the wooden table in a side is dusted with snow.

Lan JingYi gasped in horror as he was shocked from seeing something like snow cocoon in the form of human, giving confusion to both of them.

" What are these....? "

" I've heard from the rumors that a Yuki Onna tends to turn their victims into a snow statue... it might be true then from what we are seeing now."
Lan SiZhui concluded seriously.

.
And not long after, Lan SiZhui and Lan JingYi heard a rough crashed by something they can't guess, but sure of where is the direction of that sudden sound just now.

" It's probably from the upstairs room"

.
And both of them immediately flew to know what's going on upstairs.

They have opened a lot of rooms until they're down with the last one room in edge.

" Be ready, JingYi."

" Of course. "

And with a forceful kick from Lan SiZhui, the door opened in abrupt. And they were welcomed by the sight of unlikely scene, things inside are scattered as a man is standing facing with the radius of five meters away from a young lady sitting in the floor whilst propping an unconscious man, laying on her lap.

That... must be the person whom I had seen awhile, the one who broke the spell.

Lan SiZhui thought as he was stunned together with Lan JingYi, their gazed glued at the person standing with a snow saber in his hand on white splendid robes, having an expression of blankness, his jade eyes were like a clear stream but steady. His skin almost blended in his robes, very pale like a corpse yet no one can't say he is an actual corpse even when his expression is like of a deceased one, there's points on him which just proves to a human------- like the very red plump lips that pursed and cheeks that's in an admirable way are rosy just like of a chaste maiden.

Lan SiZhui was mesmerized from the man's otherworldly features.
Lan JingYi widened his eyes as well, he never thought he would meet a man with an unbelievable beauty, even defeating the very beautiful woman that he had in his dreams before when he's still too young. At first, he even thought that this man is a princess of some prominent sect or faraway kingdom but he knew from the second sight as this is really not some maiden for its build, it is just incredibly tall and what's most alarming on him was his piercing eyes, oozing virility and overbearing to the point, no one can't stare at those jade eyes of him without feeling intimidation.

And the maiden with pale face barely wailed, all eyes on her.

" W...what is.."
Lan SiZhui quitely uttered as flummoxed,

The beaut but expressionless man, in all suddenly pulled his hand and something glitters in the air, Lan SiZhui was surprised as he knew what is that sharp glittering---------- a thread, no, more precisely a perilous silver string that is binded in the maiden's neck,

.
.

Lan SiZhui without thinking much but pitied the wailing maiden, carelessly uses his sword to cut off the binding string from the maiden's neck. He might not know what's the real situation and he's aware that the maiden might be the Yuki Onna yet, somehow Lan SiZhui can't let the creature died just like that---------from that little more pull and surely, its head would fall off.