: 15th

Lan JingYi's POV

At the hall of meditation...

" Oh? You're early today Lan JingYi. "
A senior disciple said in a surprise tone upon seeing me as one of the early birds in the hall since I'm always close to being late or actually late when it comes to morning meditation and exercises.

Yet, now's different, I'm expecting to see SiZhui here. He won't refuse to attend now, will he?

The disciples are already gathering yet I'm still not seeing SiZhui entering the hall's door,

"Lan JingYi? What are you always looking at the door? ----------Ah! I've heard Lan SiZhui had already arrived? Is it real?"

I reeled at Lan TianYing and answered,

" Yes. He's arrived. Yesterday. "

" Is that so! That's great! We can go three together on a nighthunt! "
He proposed happily,

I hope as well but we aren't still in good terms, and more importantly, I need to talk with him. I need to chase until I catch him eventually before he would do something that I'd never expected of him to do like going away for two years!

He can't be doing that to me anymore!!

An hour had passed and I'm already losing my hope. So I approached a Senior and asked,

" Did Lan SiZhui have an excuse why he didn't attend here now?"

"Hmm----Yes! Lan SiZhui had excuse himself yesterday, but he said as he assured that he'll have his morning meditation."

" Do you know where?"

" He never said it. "

" Is that so. Thank you."
I expressed then go back.
Damn!
When will he get tired of going a pathway opposite from me!

.....................

Hours passed...

I've searched all the very serene place where you can be alone and meditate without restrictions and hindrance within the Cloud Recesses... the pavilions, halls, huts, cottages and rooms yet I still can't spot even a silhouette of SiZhui.

Where did he go ?

He can't be on a nighthunt now...

No...

Now that he's back... I'm afraid he'll go somewhere out of my reach again, what if...

what if ....

What if he go now and never come back?

My tears are forming in my eyes again... so I decided to sit myself on the big rocks here in front of the Falls... it is located in the outskirts of the Cloud Recesses, I came here since this is the last part where I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of him.

I covered my face with both hands.

Damn. Am I gonna cry again?

Is it really like...... love?
Isn't liking someone supposed to be a happy feeling?

But one thing is for sure...
Although I'm hurting because of him,
I still hope to see him...
To be with him no matter what...
I like ... no. This might be love already.... I love him, I'm sure and I'll do what it takes to be with him again.