Extra: ENCOUNTER WITH A WHITE JADE 1.4

The breeze of the dawn is caressing gently, leaving soft touches anywhere in the dimmed forest.

Hirachi reeled to Lan SiZhui and eyed him seriously then smirked,

" Well, immortality~ but that doesn't mean a person is invincible, one won't die but can be killed.
This white jade has achieved the pinnacle of his cultivation field and eventually, granted by the heavens-------immortality. Based on my tidings, he had stopped aging century ago. This man... caught my recognition, he won't fight me seriously... I'm curious about his limits, all I can do is to play little tricks maybe he'll be trigger and fight me seriously and there will I defeat him fairly.... But man! This guy is like a stone, so insuperable no matter what, it just heightens my will to conquer him! "
Hirachi explained casually, he is lightly playing on few hair strands of the man he is cuddling.

Lan SiZhui was surprised from Hirachi's explanation, Lan SiZhui swept his sight more sternly this time,  to the man in pure black robes cuddling someone who is very pale like a corpse adding more blankness by its quietness in it's sleep although for some moment it would twitch its expression and likely call out a name, no one is familiar but him alone...
Two people that looked different in expression and contrasted in clothes but as they cuddle together with the fireflies surrounding them... 
One couldn't deny the atmosphere of compatibility like not one of them is seeking death for the other.

Why is that... they look like... two people who ...

Lan SiZhui can't help but to think of something more he cannot believe until Lan JingYi called out to him,

" SiZhui... ? Isnt it impossible? Is this man really telling the truth?"

Lan SiZhui reeled to the suspiciously looking Lan JingYi. Lan SiZhui believed what Hirachi had said, he could feel the verity on his eyes and adding to the indifferent aura of the splendid man, there's no doubt that this man who's named is 'Shirotama' had been favored by the heavens an immortality that almost no cultivator never desire.

" Aiyah~ It's up to you to believe it or not. Though its kinda funny how that little sprinkle of grains could render this overbearing man into unwilling repose. Well, I could salute to the Isha who had created that petty trick. "

( Isha- means doctor / traditional healer)

Lan JingYi could only gaze at the sometimes twitching face of Shirotama in his sleep, his perfect shaped brows would knit for awhile then calm down and then, call out an unfamiliar name with full of clear longing...

".... .. Mitsuba.."

" Who is the name... he is calling..?"
Lan JingYi curiously asked as he eyed Hirachi who's also watching the sudden but slight changes of Shirotama's expression.

" Who knows... I don't fry much on trivial matters."

" Not like you... " Hirachi added, hinting a smirk on Lan JingYi and earned him a flaring countenance from Lan JingYi as it understood what he is implying. Lan JingYi was about to retort when he was dragged  away by Lan SiZhui saying,

" JingYi, maybe we should rest ourselves as well.. hmm?"

They went a little further and both sat in front of a little pond with dancing Lutos accompanied by lilies,

" SiZhui! I still have something to say to that rude assasin!"
Lan JingYi exclaimed but Lan SiZhui only care to clamped his cheeks with his hands, Lan SiZhui's face leaned closer and whispered his breathe, fanning on Lan JingYi's face,