Chapter 1-

You grew up in the small town of King County with your brother, Shane Walsh.

You and Shane were as close as siblings could get. You fought and argued like cats and dogs, but you were always there for each other and looked out for one another.

The Grimes family lived in the house across the road and after the first week of school, you, Shane and Rick became good friends and had been inseparable ever since.

After Rick and Shane graduated high school, they both got into the Police Academy. And a year later on the day you graduated high school, you handed in your application and a month later you were in the newest cadet course at the Police Academy.

You spent the first year on the job working alongside Rick and Shane at the King County Sheriffs Department before you got offered the opportunity to work undercover in some small redneck town down south. They needed a young woman who had never been there before and for whatever reason your boss chose you.

You worked undercover in that town for nearly two years, trying to bust the drug dealers in the area with the other officers. However, you found yourself getting too close to a pair of local brothers and more specifically the younger brother, Daryl Dixon.

You knew you were getting too attached to him, but by then it was too late. You had fallen for Daryl in everyway imaginable and he had fallen for you, but he had no idea who you actually were.

Although, it didn't matter in the end because your cover got blown when shit hit the fan and you were forced to leave town. You never saw Daryl again, which was probably for the best because Daryl probably hated you now that he knew you were an undercover Police Officer.

So, you moved back to King County and worked alongside your brother and Rick.

"All available units, high speed pursuit in progress. Lincoln county units request local assistance. Highway 18 south. Proceed with extreme caution." The dispatcher suddenly called over the radio, snapping your attention away from the paperwork scattered over your desk as you turned the volume up on your radio, listening.

"Unit 3, we're en-route. Unit 1 is right behind us." Rick's voice responded over the radio.

You sighed, wishing you could be out there with them.

For the past month you and the boys had been on completely different shift schedules. You missed working alongside them.

"Walsh. Take the spare fleet, assist your brothers. You look like you could use the break from the paperwork." The Sheriffs voice suddenly called out.

You glanced over your shoulder to find him leaning in the doorway to his office looking at you with an amused grin causing you to chuckle.

You honestly forgot he was still at the station, he must have known you were itching to get out there or maybe he heard your dramatic sigh. You should be embarrassed, but that was the furthest thing from your mind after what he just said.

"Thank you, sir." You quickly responded, already locking your computer screen.

You shoved all the pieces of paper into the top draw of your desk before you grabbed the keys to the fleet from the back room and jogged out the station.

You didn't bother logging on with the tablet that was inside each fleet, the Sheriff knew where you were going, so if anyone was asking for you, he'd be able to tell them.

You did however, flick the lights and sirens on as you sped down the street in the direction of Highway 18.

"Suspects are two male Caucasians. Be advised, they have fired on Police Officers." The dispatcher informed.