Chapter 31

The others grabbed Andrea from the front of the prison and bought her inside. You remained outside on watch for a few more minutes, making sure that Andrea wasn't followed before you made your way back inside the prison to see what the woman wanted.

"I don't get it. I left Atlanta with you people and now I'm the odd man out?" Andrea questioned as you walked into the room, spotting the group all standing around her.

"He almost killed Michonne and he would have killed us." Glenn responded, but Andrea shook her head.

"With his finger on the trigger!" She shouted, pointing towards Merle. "Isn't he the one who kidnapped you? Who beat you?"

"Leave Merle out of it. The Governor is the bad guy here." You spoke up, leaning against the door as Andrea quickly spun around, her eyes widening in shock when she saw you.

"You're here too? Philip said you left after Michonne."

You chuckled shaking your head, not even caring how boarder line hysterical your laughter. Of course, the Governor would say that.

"I left? More like he tied me up and tortured me. See all this?" You said motioning towards your face, knowing it was still covered in slowly healing bruises. "This was all your boyfriends handy work."

Andrea didn't say anything for a moment as she stared at you, taking in what you just said before she shook her head and turned back to the others.

"Look, I cannot excuse or explain what Philip has done. But, I am here trying to bring us together. We have to work this out."

"There's nothing to work out. We're gonna kill him. I don't know how or when, but we will." Rick stated, his eyes flashing over to you and you gave him a small nod. The Governor was a dead man, that was the only thing the two of you agreed on.

"We can settle this. There is room at Woodbury for all of you."

"You know better than that." Merle chuckled, shaking his head at her. No way would the Governor let you all just stay at Woodbury, especially not you after you 'killed' his already dead daughter.

"What makes you think this man wants to negotiate? Did he say that?" Hershel asked and Andrea sighed, shaking her head.

"Oh, this just gets better and better." You mumbled to yourself as you crossed your arms over your chest. "Why'd you even come here?"

"Because he's gearing up for war. The people are terrified. They see you as killers. They're training to attack-"

"I'll tell ya what. Next time ya see Philip, ya tell him m'gonna take his other eye." Daryl muttered and there mistaking the threatening tone in his voice. But, wait, take his other eye? What the hell happened to one of his eyes?

"We've taken too much shit for too long. He wants a war? He's got one." Glenn stated and you nodded in agreement.

"Rick." Andrea said, turning towards him desperately. "If you don't sit down and try to work this out, I don't know what's gonna happen. He has a whole town. Look at you. You've lost so much already. You can't stand alone anymore." She tried to say, but nobody was buying it.

"You want to make this right, get us inside Woodbury." You challenged, but Andrea shook her head.

"Then we got nothing to talk about." Rick stated before he walked off back into the cellblock, leaving the rest of you all standing around the main room in silence, staring at Andrea.

"Michonne, can I speak to you for a minute outside?" Andrea eventually asked.

You watched as the other woman nod before they walked outside and you sighed, walking over to the table Daryl was sitting on before you sat down on the chair and pulled out your handgun, getting ready to clean it.