Chapter 15

It was dark by the time you got back to the RV.

The others explained to Dale and T-Dog what happened while you went into the RV, grabbing the first aid kit and wrapped your bloodied knuckles with a bandage.

Once they were taken care of, you stood guard on top of the RV with Dale's scoped rifle in your hands, avoiding the group.

You did not feel like explaining what happened, you didn't even want to think about what happened. Hell, for all you knew Carl could be dead, Rick and Shane could be dead and there was nothing you could do about it.

"Well what are we waiting for? We got the address of this farm, let's go." Dale suddenly declared, catching your attention as you walked across the roof of the RV, looking down at the group talking below.

"I won't do it. We can't just leave." Carol argued looking back and forth between everyone. "What if she comes back and we're not here? It could happen."

"If Sophia found her way back and we were gone, that would be awful." Andrea replied and for once you actually agreed with her.

You couldn't leave Sophia out there alone, you had to keep looking. You could keep looking, you could try help her, but you couldn't help Carl. There was nothing you could do to fix a bullet wound, but you could look for Sophia, you could still be useful.

"You guys go to this farm, I'll stay here." You announced, causing the group to all turn around and look up at you from where you were standing on the roof of the RV.

"Ya ain't stayin' by yourself. I say tomorrow mornin' is soon enough to pull up stakes. Give us a chance to rig up a big sign, leave her some supplies. We'll hold here tonight, stay with the RV." Daryl suggested, looking up at you with an unreadable expression and you nodded slightly, knowing there was no point in trying to argue.

"If the RV is staying, I am too." Dale responded.

"I'm in." Andrea spoke up as Glenn stepped forward.

"Well, if you're all staying then I'm-" He began to say before Dale cut him off.

"Not you, Glenn. You're going. Take Carol's Cherokee. You have to find this farm, reconnect with our people and see what's going on, but most important, you have to get T-Dog there. This is not an option, that cut has gone from bad to worse. He has a very serious blood infection. Get him to that farm. See if they have any antibiotics." Dale began to explain pointing towards T-Dog.

The man was sitting inside one of the other cars on the highway with a blanket wrapped him, he didn't look too good.

But, your attention was quickly pulled away form T-Dog when you noticed Daryl walk away from the group as he knelt down beside Merle's old motorcycle and pulled something out the saddle bag.

"Keep your oily rags off my brothers motorcycle." Daryl muttered, throwing a rag to Dale as he began to walk over to the car T-Dog was in before he dropped a plastic bag on the hood of the car and that's when you realised what it was.

Drugs. Of course it was.

"Why'd you wait till now to say anything? Got my brother's stash. Crystal, X- Don't need that. Got some kick ass painkillers. Doxycycline. Not the generic stuff neither, it's first class. Merle got the clap on occasion." Daryl explained as he dug through the bag.

He tossed one of the orange bottles to Dale as he glanced up at you and you just shook your head in disbelief.

Merle was still doing shit with drugs, even after what happened all those years ago? You shouldn't be surprised, but still you thought he would've quit everything after what went down.